644 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

My children have both loved this school and the teachers. The classrooms are very spacious and everything is new and up to date.

I have three children and one is now in middle school while the other two are still at TSES. This is an awesome school. The teachers and staff are caring and wonderful. More parents should become involved in this school by joining the PTA or SAC. Remember it takes a village to raise a child. I would not think of any other school I would want to send my children. The music department is out of this world. The concerts the children put on is wonderful. The children have created great works of art from the art department. There are monthly meetings to bring families together to learn how to help their children with school work and also a time to have fun. TSES is a great school. Come in and see!!!

Our experience with Tarpon Springs Elementary has been exemplary so far. Meeting the teachers for the new school year on Friday... and will post an update later.

My daughter has been coming here for two years now and I just love this school. The teachers really do care about the kids and take the time to answer any questions you have. Don't let the low grade rating for the school fool you. They have a lot of rentals around here and people come and go out of the area. So that affects it. The techniques they have for every little thing is great - good or bad. The teachers work with the kids that need extra enrichment as well as those that need the extra help. They do it in a way that none of the other kids knows what is really going on. I also like the fact they have P.E. classes out side everyday (except during bad weather of course). Just can't say enough good things about this school.

all three of my children (one of which is still attending) have gone to this school and I have only great things to say, first i would like to state that I have gone through the transission from old to new school with my kids and have witnessed the great toll this took on the teachers as they were not aloud to take anything old with them and return with their old teaching material when they returned to brand new building, this had to have been difficult as they will most times take from their own pocket to provide some of this. My oldest child is now in college and was able to do this through early college program based on his academics being so high, and i credit some of this to his education at this school as well as TSMS & TSHS, so as for some reviews, giving such bad reviews , please keep in mind that there are many reasons that probably havent been revealed , probably more personal.. so keep an open mind and hopefully you will come out with your own positive outlook.. GREAT SCHOOL, GREAT TEACHERS, GREAT STAFF!!!

My child attended TSES and it was by far the worst school I have ever seen. The class room was out of control and the teacher was inexperienced and unable to maintain proper control of the class. My child was bullied by other children and when she went to the teacher for help the teacher did nothing to solve the problem. I would not recommend this school to anyone! I do not like to be negative but I use this web site to find out information about schools and I wish I had known in advance how bad this school was before I wasted a year of my child s education.

Tarpon Elementary is a family and is there for all students! The teachers are loving and kind. The administration is warm and fair. I am very proud to be a teacher, parent, and volunteer at TSES. I have been at other schools and no other compares!!

Tarpon Springs Elementary is a wonderful school with a supportive teaching staff that genuinely care about their students. Principle Pappas is a warm and approachable leader that has her schools best interests at heart always! Our PTA and SAC are staffed by parents and teachers that are always up for volunteering for the good of our school. Our school is already an award winner in so many catagories, only fitting that it recieves this money to continue to do what it does best; expand the imagination and feed the thirst for knowledge of it's students!

The teachers are very gentle and caring.

I volunteer with reading there and am impressed with the administration and teachers.

Last modified Tarpon Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.