506 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted March 20, 2016
No, I do not have any special message I care to send that is not neagtive

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 20, 2016
No complaints with the teachers; just complaints against hen pecking antics that the principal allows the PTA (not the PTA president--we like her) and volunteer parents to do to each other

Posted August 15, 2015
Brooker Creek Elementary has recess now; I really do not know if it had it before. It is always better to go to school without poverty-stricken students infecting it's integrity, and that is basically what Brooker Creek Elementary is all about. It is what it is. And yes with increased parental wealth does come higher test scores.... not becasue that is all that matters, which was what some of the previous comments have stipulated. My fourth grader's dad is a lawyer, and I am a PhD multi-published book author.

Posted February 03, 2014
I love this school so much my both kids went there, teachers, staff, principal ect... Are the best! Great environment and teaching. I highly recommend this school to anyone moving to this area.

Posted March 03, 2011
This school is like sending my child to a private school but for the price of a public school. My child has attended this school for two years and I could not have been more pleased with the teachers. They make learning fun and keeps the kids motivated to learn. The parent involvement at this school is also spectacular. This school truly is a gem!

Brooker Creek Elementary School 2

Posted July 11, 2010
As a social worker, i know the value and importance of letting kids have unstructured play time every day. This school provides no recess at all!! How are they supposed to burn off extra energy and focus on their work? As a parent from different schools in the past, this is my least favorite school of all. The administration is unresponsive and unhelpful. I have three children and only 1 had a parent teacher conference the entire school year! Not such a good record!!! This school may get high FCAT scores but is very impersonal. Each child seems to be a number (FCAT score) not a name.

Brooker Creek Elementary School 2

Posted July 11, 2010
I am very disappointed in this school. I felt that the administration was not helpful when my child had a problem with his teacher. I felt the principal was rude and very uncooperative. I have friends that are also unhappy with this school. I am also disappointed that there is no recess which I feel is very important. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Fortunately, I was able to move my kids to a different school and they are very happy.

Posted May 04, 2010
I love the extra programs that Brooker Creek has to offer. These programs were easily offered....I didn't have to ask or do much research and this has helped my son tremendously!

Posted April 27, 2010
I am very impressed with Brooker Creek Elementary School! We have moved to Florida from another state and Brooker Creek has exceeded my expectations. Great school, dedicated teachers and parents!

Posted April 22, 2010
We have been at Brooker Creek for 2 years now and have nothing but positive things to say. Everything about this school is first rate - from the friendly, helpful office staff and principal to the great teachers who are easy to communicate with. The gifted teachers are absolutely amazing and very creative in the way that they teach the children. I would highly recommend this school to anyone and trust me when I say we have some experience... we have lived in CA, VA and now FL and have gone to at least two elementary schools in each state. I have 5 children and we have had our share of us and downs with schools but only positive things with Brooker Creek.

3130 Forelock Road, Tarpon Springs, FL  34688
Last modified Brooker Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.