St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Parochial School 4

Posted August 20, 2011
No complaints of the school, awesome caring teachers, great staff, great one on one attention!

Posted July 09, 2011
Scary Scary Scary! Same school as St. Nicholas Orthodox Christian School. They just changed the name. If you enroll your child, you will absolutely regret it. Do your homework on the "administration". As an Orthodox Christian, this school is a disgrace and should not be affiliated with our faith. Disgusting!

Posted September 21, 2010
I fully agree with the post telling you to do your research on this school and it's "Administrator". I wish I had done mine before the nightmare our whole familly experienced at this school. I would not send my DOG here. RESEARCH it for yourself.

Posted August 04, 2010
My child attended this school & had the worst experience of his elementary career. No parental involvement allowed at the school. No PTA. No fun activities for children & a very high teacher turnover. Also, mostly McKay scholarship children in the mainstream classes. Do your research on this school before you decide. You'll be glad you did.

St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Parochial School 5

Posted January 01, 2010
My child is currently enrolled in this school and has been since last year. We love this school. Staff are wonderful. The school has small class sizes.

St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Parochial School 5

Posted March 31, 2009
Great School, Staff are great. Small teacher to student ratio. Higher standards in education.

St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Parochial School
18 Hibiscus Street, Tarpon Springs, FL  34689
Last modified St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Parochial School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Parochial School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top