Posted November 04, 2014
This school has been such a blessing to our family. The staff is wonderful from the principle to the teachers to the pastor. It is truly a christian environment. The academic standard very high. I am so glad we found this school

Posted August 22, 2014
They must be doing something right! This school is growing like crazy! Our family has been a part of the LCP family for over 4 years now and this is the biggest enrollment we have seen. They are making many improvements and additions around the school, and it looks better than ever. I'm excited to have my children be a part of this great school. In my opinion, it's the best school in Lake County!

Posted August 22, 2014
So happy to have found Liberty! We have attended for several years now and I have nothing but great things to say. My children love going to school everyday, and their grades continue to soar. All three of them were on Dean's list for all 4 quarters last year! The teachers and staff are amazing, and have a true vested interest in their students. If you're looking for a great school in Lake County, definitely check out LCP!

Posted August 22, 2014
Just started my second year working at LCP. What a great experience! I really love what I do, and the teachers and staff work so well together. The students are great and it is a blessing to get to know them and their families a little more each year. I hope to work here for many years to come :)

Posted August 22, 2014
Our family has been at Liberty Christian going on 12 years. Our oldest has graduated and has been very successful in college and in the work place. We have 3 more that are still attending and we can not imagine sending them anywhere else! Liberty provides a solid education and a safe environment in a Christian setting.

Posted December 10, 2013
I am thrilled and grateful for the Christian atmosphere, caring teachers, and kind students. Moving my family to this school was the best decision we ever made. My second grader is so far ahead of his friends in the neighborhood that their parents are asking me where he's going. I look forward to many more years of excellence.

Posted October 31, 2013
I have had my Son in a few schools in our area, before Liberty! My Son loves to learn, and comes home happy, and excited about what he learned that day! Way to Go!

Liberty Christian Prep 1

Posted July 19, 2013
If you want your children to go to a school that had No high school students on the deans list and only 1 on the A/B honor roll last year then you should choose Liberty!!! This is a school where the Principal and the Pastor want your money!!!! They are full of EMPTY promises!!! The Principal is more concerned with following the dress code rules then anything!! The Pastor is more concerned with making it HIS own and stripping it of everything that made it the Great school it was!!!! Don't make the mistake I did!!! This school does Nothing to prepare your children for college!!!!

Liberty Christian Prep 4

Posted June 28, 2013
I AM A STUDENT HERE AT LIBERTY CHRISTIAN....! I actually like this school. I came from Tavares & this will be my 3rd year attending LCA... It could be improved in a lot of ways but its a good school regardless. Everybody in the high school gets along & we all trust each other... The "jocks" are friends with the "nerds" & vice versa.. I really enjoy this school but we ALL hate the new BJU curriculum, we'd rather go back to Abeka, & have NO iPads. Also, the teachers truly do care about us & help us in every way possible. All though, a couple of us students agree that we need a new pastor & principal, it's all good.... The teachers are amazing! I would DEFINETLY reccommend this school to those who think of placing there children here... DO IT(: BTW-We need more HighSchool kids hahaha

Liberty Christian Prep 1

Posted June 14, 2013
This school is one of the worst mistakes I ever made!!!! They actually charged families thousands of dollars 8 months into the school year saying it was owed from the previous year!! The Principal cannot tell the truth to save her life!!! They kept the high school math teacher for most of the year knowing that he could not teach math!!! Our children were having to tell him how to do the math!! They only want money they have No christian morals at all!!!!!!

Liberty Christian Prep
2451 Dora Ave., Tavares, FL  32778
Last modified Liberty Christian Prep is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Liberty Christian Prep Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top