Posted May 22, 2015
As the parent of a former student of this school, only one word can describe this school: SUPERIOR! Our daughter is currently under a Cambridge Programme curriculum, and her experience and knowledge in Montessori have made the difference for her to excel, not only academically, but also socially as leader. All her teachers in the new school are well impressed by her study organization and skills, her leadership skills, her poise to talk in public and her willingness to always go the mile ahead... all these skills and abilities were taught and expanded by the Montessori Preparatory teachers, administrators and staff. This school is not only about learning concepts, but about thinking critically out of the box and be an excellent citizen in the community. Teachers are very sweet but also fair and knowledgeable, and the school principal and vice-principal are extremely involved in making sure the school runs smoothly. EXCELLENT EDUCATION CHOICE!

Posted March 26, 2015
This school truly exceeded my expectations, it was the best choice I could have made for my child. It prepared him for success thruout his academic years.

Posted March 30, 2014
My daughter has been in this school for two years. We love her teachers. They care very much for her and its evident through her learning and her excitement about the school. If your child has a knack for languages, this school is amazing. Spanish and Mandarin are taught along with English. The kids are all well behaved and each are allowed to work to their fullest potential. The price is high, but if you can afford it, the education is worth the money. I don't feel as a parent, they encourage us to be involved which is my only complaint. They are great at communicating with us, but never ask for volunteers...

Posted October 08, 2013
the education is excellent but the cost is very high is not razonable. They not offer meals.

Posted December 13, 2011
Most private schools charge extra for everything outside of tuition. This school encourages my two children to be independent and that they are worthy. That being said it has to continue at home. Love the education that they are receiving.

Montessori Preparatory School 1

Posted September 14, 2008
I believe that this education is inferior and they do not adopt a true Montessori philosophy. My child did not like this school and the teachers allowed my child to fall behind. I think the classes are too large and that kids do not get enough opportunities to think and learn. Don't waste your money.

Posted August 31, 2008
Great school with amazing teachers... After searching for a nice environment for my child I finally found the right one, the one were he is happy and we feel proud of all his improvements...

Posted February 28, 2008
My child has been a student since 2003. This school is very patient w/ your child. The education your child receives is phenomenal. The teachers make the environment easy to learn. Of course all kids have their minor setbacks, with this school they understand that & incorporate a plan including the parents involvement to come to a solution. Any other school may ask you remove your child because of certain instances, even label your child, but this school actually attempts to help you understand what your child is going thru & its like you go thru the change with your child together. I would recommend this school to any parent who cares for their childs education or well-being. There are quite a few students who's parents work in the public school system & are so impressed with the school & method that they continue to allow their child to attend.

Montessori Preparatory School

Posted October 30, 2007
My son has been at Montessori since he was 14 months and is now finishing his 5th grade year there. The education is excellant, he is much more advanced than many of his counterparts in the public schools and other private schools. He has learned to speak Spanish very well. I also have a 5y/o that has learned Spanish and reads aat a 2-3 grade level. Love the school and teachers

Posted August 13, 2007
Average cost, open summers, 7 AM to 6 PM, very safe environment in good neighborhood, teacher/student ratio 1:10, children learn spanish, extracurricular activities on premesis approx $40 per month each

Montessori Preparatory School
11302 North 53rd Street, Temple Terrace, FL  33617
Last modified Montessori Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Montessori Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top