537 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 22, 2016
My son is doing well here, he came from out of state and is repeating 3rd grade. His teacher quite halfway through the year but his new teacher is better than the last. He had a problem with a kid in his class and was interviewed by the school about the situation and it was resolved. One thing I don't like is the lower grades have lunch too early. My son has lunch at 10:30 in the morning and school doesn't let out until 2:15. He is very hungry at the end of the day.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 22, 2016
Ms. Romeo has been a wonderful teacher to my son, as well as all of his other teachers.

Posted June 07, 2015
Folsom Elementary is a great school with a principal that goes over and beyond, it has great teachers and staff. I am a parent of two children who attended one is now a senior in high school, the other is about to start middle school. The Folsom team are there for all the children's different needs whether they may be gifted or be a child with learning disabilities. Folsom is a great school to me.

Posted February 03, 2015
My opinion about Folsom Elem. Is that this school is great. This school has great teachers, it's very clean, & has a great principle. My son loves this school. His teacher is Ms.Boehm ,and she is by far the best teacher he's had since attending Folsom. The school is very clean. But I do think the bathrooms in the classrooms should be cleaned better. The bathrooms always have a strong urine odor. The principle I think is very decitated to her job and cares so much for the children & their education.

Folsom Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2015
It a good school buy I think they should enforce uniform's I think that all schools should wear uniforms this is the only school I know that's not in uniform I think the school board should make it mandatory for all schools in Hillsborough County Elementary and middle school's

Posted May 23, 2014
My daughter loved this school. They have great values and very caring teachers. I only wish this school had more funding since it is pretty old andand needs some updating.

Posted June 28, 2012
This school is wonderful. Staff is really helpful. My children love this school. Parent involvement needs to increase. The newsletters are informative, and sent in a timely manner.

Posted March 01, 2010
I agree that Folsom has gone down over the last several years with their leadership team and quality of education that the children get. I had to pull my children out of the school two years ago and now they are doin much better in a magnet school.

Posted February 28, 2010
Folsom has declined so much over the years. The current leadership is aweful. Most of the communications from the school have so many errors you would think that the kids were sending them. Wrong dates or wrong days on almost all of them, especially with the after school program.

Folsom Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2007
My child transferred here from a private school and we were somewhat leary of moving her to a public school. But my child's teachers are awesome and she has a good time each day in class. Folsom is either back to an A rated school now or they are/were very close, I can't recall. The school meets my expectations and seems to provide a safe educational environment.

9855 Harney Road, Thonotosassa, FL  33592
Last modified Folsom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.