Thonotosassa, FL

Posted May 23, 2014
My daughter loved this school. They have great values and very caring teachers. I only wish this school had more funding since it is pretty old andand needs some updating.

Folsom Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2014
My son is doing well here, he came from out of state and is repeating 3rd grade. His teacher quite halfway through the year but his new teacher is better than the last. He had a problem with a kid in his class and was interviewed by the school about the situation and it was resolved. One thing I don't like is the lower grades have lunch too early. My son has lunch at 10:30 in the morning and school doesn't let out until 2:15. He is very hungry at the end of the day.

Posted September 24, 2013
I think this school so far is wonderful. My son just started kindergarten this year and he loves his teacher Ms.Stone. He has learned so much and is doing very well. Everyday is something new and exciting for him. Every morning I walk him to the cafeteria for breakfast. There is a teacher in every hall. They say good morning when they see us, and when we leave they say have a nice day. They are all so positive. They try to encourage every child to eat breakfast. There are also bus patrols and staff from the school every morning and afternoon helping car riders. This is an A+ School in my opinion

Posted June 28, 2012
This school is wonderful. Staff is really helpful. My children love this school. Parent involvement needs to increase. The newsletters are informative, and sent in a timely manner.

Folsom Elementary School 0

Posted March 01, 2010
I agree that Folsom has gone down over the last several years with their leadership team and quality of education that the children get. I had to pull my children out of the school two years ago and now they are doin much better in a magnet school.

Folsom Elementary School 0

Posted February 28, 2010
Folsom has declined so much over the years. The current leadership is aweful. Most of the communications from the school have so many errors you would think that the kids were sending them. Wrong dates or wrong days on almost all of them, especially with the after school program.

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted March 27, 2008

Folsom Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2007
My child transferred here from a private school and we were somewhat leary of moving her to a public school. But my child's teachers are awesome and she has a good time each day in class. Folsom is either back to an A rated school now or they are/were very close, I can't recall. The school meets my expectations and seems to provide a safe educational environment.

Posted November 13, 2007
Folsom is a great learning process.I think more kids need to go to Folsom.It's a great school for our childern.We enjoy having them there and they do to.

Folsom Elementary School
9855 Harney Road, Thonotosassa, FL  33592
Last modified Folsom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Folsom Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top