Bad
Good

I was very disappointed with the quality of education that my children received at this school. Some of the teachers just didn't seem to care at all. I would not be surprised to see them receive another "D" for this school year.

Totally love this school and how friendly they are with the parents and the students. They are amazing! I could not ask for a better school

So far school is great. Can't complain! My son teacher is a great teacher and if she have any concerns about my son's learning she contact me.

Several years ago,when we enrolled our child here,this wasn't the highest rated school around,but it was OK.Since the new Principal took over 2 years ago,it's dropped even more.Now rated as a D. The whole concept of teaching to pass the FCAT is a disaster also.Watch Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader and you'll understand just how handicapped these kids are going to be as they move on.

bad school when i inroll my son the principle did not look at me i was alone the whole time

My overall opinion of the school is that it's pretty good and getting better all the time. It seems that the principal can be a bit uncooperative at times, though. The PTA this year seems to be very dedicated and I'm sure that they will make excellent progress. I also see more parent volunteers, but still more are needed. The teachers are awesome at this school! Also, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I think my child is getting the attention that he needs and deserves.

Good school, good teachers, good small class size! The schools does lack in over all leadership from the Principal. Staff is friendly and helpfull. The 4th grade reading program is top notch.

This is a nice small school in the country with lots of potential and qualified teachers. I must say that the Principal is very un-approchable. PTA seems to be lacking but overall a wonderfull school!

Last modified Thonotosassa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.