Public charter
Titusville, FL

Posted September 23, 2014
We absolutely LOVE this school, as a parent I could not be happier with the teacher quality, the front office friendliness, and the strong focus on academic excellence. This school is definitely a breath of fresh air, considering all of the negative things happening in other schools, and counties. Our family is thankful for the opportunity to have our children attend, and I would HIGHLY recommend this school.

Sculptor Charter School 4

Posted July 02, 2014
My daughter has been at Sculptor for 6 years, so far, and I can honestly say that it has been the best school for her. Are there occasional problems? Of course, but that is simply the nature of being humans. When a problem has arisen, I have been able to sit down with teachers, administrators, etc. and leave the meeting feeling like I was heard and that we are a team working towards a common goal.

Posted May 29, 2014
I absolutely agree that the front staff and administration is arrogant & ridiculous. There are DEFINITELY some great teachers there, but also some, alot actually of teachers who simply should not be teaching young children. The curriculum IS GREAT and why my 3 children stayed for 3 years. I am pulling them out this year though because the admin THINKS and ACTS like its a private school and NEVER side with the child. The anaology would be 'mean girls' in how these 'professionals' behave, and NOT something I want as an influence on my children. I am certainly not the only parent who knows this. First Second and Third Graders are not allowed even to reccess if they do not complete their work THEY ARE KIDS & need an outlet!! One parent I know accidently received an email meant for staff from the principal & it was beyond telling of how they view the students. It was regarding an intelligent child who had some issues & it was awful. Its a shame though because the curriculum IS more advanced than other PUBLIC schools. But this is just a public school with uniforms. I thought originally it leaned to the arts but it actually has less extra curricular activities than other public schools.

Posted March 21, 2014
This is an exceptional school with extremely dedicated staff and teachers. We actually bought a house in the area to be close to this school. Our son started here in 3rd grade and is currently in 5th grade. He has grown academically and emotionally at this school. The curriculum they use is excellent and the leadership is wonderful. It also has a committed PTO and parent group.

Posted August 21, 2013
This school staff is not at all welcoming or receptive to the needs of the whole child. They claim to accept all kinds of children including those with special needs. This simply is not true. When students with higher needs are not accepted, it is claimed to be due to the lottery system. Lottery system is definitely a joke. The office staff is rude and uncaring. I was hoping to have a better experience with this school as I have a background in education myself. Hopefully, the school makes a turn for the better and fulfills their commitment of being unbiased to students and parents.

Posted September 11, 2012
This school is for the arrogant and those who want to kiss up to teachers and administration. Our granddaughter test scores went down after attending this school. Teachers do not communicate and interest seems to be in what you, as a parent, can give them rather than your child's academics. We actually witnessed applications being trashed so the lottery is a joke at best. We had such high hopes but after a year and very disappointing experience, we're going elsewhere.

Posted June 10, 2011
Sculptor is an incredible school. Whether a child is gifted, has special needs, or is anywhere in between, they get the attention they need to excel. Everyone at Sculptor takes an interest in making sure the students are getting the best education possible. Parental involvement in encouraged and the school is a wonderful, close-knit community of families with the common goal of a great education for their children. I'm so glad my son is a part of that!

Sculptor Charter School 4

Posted March 22, 2011
I Went to sculptor charter from first grade to graduation. Not only we're the teachers amazing, and really cared about the students but it prepared me for life in high school. The classes I took in high school were almost like a review from information I learned in 7th grade, which I believe really shows something about the curriculum.

Posted January 24, 2010
My granddaughter has been there for five and a half years. Each teacher she has had so far has gone above and beyond. The administrators are approachable, they have values, wonerful skills in leardership for staff and children. The extra activites are amazing. They now have band starting in forth grade. Working with the teachers I have found that they all teach out of the box and take education to a new level. I have worked in the public school system and I can tell you this school has quality. The school prepares children for the higher levels of education.

Posted January 23, 2010
My son has been going to Sculptor for five and a half years and has gotten an excellent education tailored to his special needs. There are many opportunities for parental involvement and everyone from the support staff to the principal show a great deal of concern for the students, their education and their safety. The personal attention that each student receives cannot be matched in the public school system. I feel that we are getting a private school level of education for free.

Sculptor Charter School
1301 Armstrong Drive, Titusville, FL  32780
Last modified Sculptor Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sculptor Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top