1,442 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

A lot of bullying all of the kids are mean and pick on people also the smoke in the bathroom

we came to Florida to get our son a better education, so he wouldn't fall thru the cracks. He has a learning problem. He still hates school but thats a 13 year old. He basically couldn't stay in his seat. never met the teacher. She was always nice on the phone

This school, is ok. But there is one thing that bothers me. That when I was in 7th grade. I was with all my friends. But when I moved to the next grade. To 8th grade I dint have any of my friends exept one or two. They put us in reams. I dont like that. And also the problem to carry all your stuff with you. Like really make a child carry one. I would rather have a locker.

My daughter is finishing up 6th grade this year and has had the best experience at SSMS! I feel her elementary school prepared her well for the rigor of her advanced classes on Team 6M. The teachers on this team did an amazing job as did her 7th grade math teacher on 7E. The music department is equally outstanding and has continued to teach her teamwork, discipline, and a continued love for music. As a parent, you need to be on top of checking eSembler and be in contact with your child's teacher as needed. I do feel their school website is not updated as often as it should, but then again, we came from a very involved elementary school with excellent communication and parental involvement.

my school is cool we have good teachers and good sports teams our school has the best record

love ssms great school go jags 6j is the best mr.green is the best and were an A school GO JAGS AND 6J

This was my daughters fist year in Middle School.Today it was the last day of school.Next year she will be in 7th Grade.She loves this school very much.Every day she was looking forward to see her friends and teachers. She use to go to Charter Elementary School before and I see a big different in her now.She is happier,her self esteem is higher,she has a lot of friends.Kids and Teachers are very nice in this school.Very good communication with parents,school has a very good discipline program.School acts quick if there are any problem. I am so happy as a parent and I would recommend this school to any parent who wants their children to succeed and who is ready to work together with a teacher to make this happen.

6J is the worst team . Half the teachers cough cough Mr. Green bad mouths the principal and the ecomony. A lot of the teachers are bitter but some can be really cool .

Seven Springs Middle School = <3 honestly i just started there, and i was in 7th grade.. it was one of the most amazing schools ive ever been too. i made so many new friends and the teachers are outstanding.. Good Teachers | Mean Teachers ---------------------------------------------- Huber l Selig Paulk l Boggess Livdal l Teehan ( If your on her bad side... oops) :p Jacobs l Hand l

The Lead The Pack class is amazing i highly recomend it.!

Last modified Seven Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.