Interactive Education Academy 5

Posted June 12, 2015
We are a military family that moved into the Riverview area. I put my son who as currently in 11th grade in a public high school. After about 6 months in that school he was be coming withdrawn and starting to fail his classes due to lack of help. I called around and found IEA. After a few weeks at IEA he was making friends, becoming more social and his grades improved. He received the one on one from teachers he needed. It also was a small environment so there isn't a lot to distract him. Thanks to the staff at IEA my son graduated with a diploma. He is excited about possibly attending USF Learning Academy to further his learning to get some job skills. I put my younger son at IEA also when he went into the 6th grade. He has done remarkable here as well. I would recommend this school to anyone who has a child with a learning disability.

Interactive Education Academy 5

Posted December 09, 2014
A great school with small class sizes. They worked to customize a class schedule for my son that accommodated his disability. The Study Skills class has given him a chance to work one-on-one with his math teacher when he doesn't understand the homework. Staff has made an extra effort to send home weekly communication on his progress.

Interactive Education Academy
1474 Bloomingdale Avenue, Valrico, FL  33594
(813) 689-2087
Last modified Interactive Education Academy is a Private school that serves grades 5-12
Interactive Education Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top