Valrico, FL

Posted June 24, 2014
I am absolutely blessed that my children attend Grace Christan! They have attended both public and charter schools and Grace is the perfect fit. Grace has high academic standard in a loving family atmosphere. I have complete confidence in the staff with leading my children to spiritual and academic excellence. Grace has various sports programs and a summer camp.They also offer free after school tutoring to any student who may need additional help with any subject. The staff truly cares for the children and will do anything to help.I would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their children to achieve academic excellence in a loving family like environment.

Posted June 24, 2014
My daughter attends Grace, I love the school and know most of the staff. They have been kind to my daughter and our family. She has excelled academically, athletically, and most important spiritually. I have gladly attended fundraisers and absolutely believe in this ministry. Anyone who has been part of a Christian School ministry understands the need to supplement tuition to help improve the experience for their kids. I would gladly do more. I saw a comment about "volunteer Dad coaches". God bless them. The only one I am aware of coaches Volleyball and has tons of experience. He actually owns his own club team, which many of the Grace girls play for. I only wish more kids would attend Grace, or schools like Grace. The world would be a better place.

Posted June 23, 2014
I recently graduated from Grace Christian, and I must say that the people involved with this school are amazing from top to bottom! I was constantly challenged to be a better person and leader. God was always prominent in our classrooms to our locker rooms. My coaches were amazing and helpful in addition to my teachers. I had a family at Grace that always showed such great leadership. Overall, I have been so blessed by this school. The time I spent in the classroom, on the court, and on the field at Grace will be times I will always cherish and be so thankful for.

Grace Christian School 1

Posted June 23, 2014
Don't waste your time or money. You can't run a Christian School without Christian Leadership. You won't find true Christian leadership at this school.

Posted June 23, 2014
My wife and I have been quite pleased with what this school has done for our children. Grace has been a blessing in so many ways. I read the review below today and wondered if we could be talking about the same school. I have a child in middle school and one in high school and our time has been amazing. Grace has challenged our kids on every level and the role models they have provided from top to bottom have been spectacular. The price is reasonable when compared to other schools and what each school offers. The sports program affords many kids,who may not be able to play (especially multiple sports) at public school, the chance to play high school sports. The teachers love the kids and the administration has had an open door to listen to any concerns we may have had. Couldn't be happier with GCS!

Posted June 23, 2014
Grace Christian has been a blessing to my family and I can not praise the school or the leadership enough. Our son has been at Grace Christian since kindergarten and he is currently about to enroll in 9th grade and looking forward to his high school years at Grace Christian. Grace has so many wonderful opportunities for the kids, from the high tech computer lab, sports programs, summer camps and highly academic courses, etc; it is a school that is continuing to grow. We can not say enough great things about Grace Christian and their leadership, truly a school and community that really cares about the future of the children.

Posted June 23, 2014
Our Family has been so blessed to attend Grace Christian School. Our 4 children run the gamut from Kindergarten to Freshman and we have been truly blown away with the education, environment, and leadership of this school. Our children are happy and thriving! The Administration and Teachers are outstanding, going above and beyond, to teach and care for our children. I am proud to be a parent of this school, it was the best decision we could have ever made!

Posted June 23, 2014
I recently watched my daughter graduate from Grace Christian. I am so proud of her and the choices that she has made in her young life. The relationships that she developed with her classmates and teachers will touch her and us forever. The faculty treated her with love and respect. That same love and respect was extended to her mother and I. From the Principal, to the teachers, the coaches to the office staff, the Christ centered attitude encouraged my daughter to live her life with character and devotion to our Savior. As far as academics, teachers went the extra mile to make sure she was prepared for the next chapter of her life. Her coaches prepared her to play at the next level, but most importantly, she is spiritually prepared to meet all of the challenges of a very difficult world and filled with passion to make it better. I would not change a thing.

Posted June 23, 2014
My son attended Grace Christian school this year. We had such a amazing school year. My sons teachers and administration are such great spiritual leaders for him. The schools education is top notch my son at the end of the school year was testing above several grade levels. My family has been very blessed to be a part of this school. The administration has gone above and beyond for our family. Grace is definitely showing my son how to be a caring, compassionate, polite and educated young man.

Posted June 23, 2014
Grace Christian has been a total blessing and wonderful school for our daughter. She just finished her freshman year of high school and came from public school, the administration and leadership was amazing! They helped with the adjustment and truly have the students' best interest at heart, they are disciplined and driven while keeping Christ at the center. We are grateful for the influence this school has had on our daughter's academic and spiritual growth. We would highly recommend this school!

Grace Christian School
1300 North Valrico Road, Valrico, FL  33594
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grace Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top