K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great Schools continues to be a valuable resource for parents to see how other parents feel about different schools. A recent post suggests that the timing of the posts indicates one person wrote allof those posts.... Grace Christian often asks parents to go to this site if they are happy and write reviews about their experiences. When a negative post appears, the school does ask parents who have a positive view to go online and write a review. The goal, of course, is to show that MANY more people are satisfied than not. Websites like this tend to attract people who are dissatisfied and want to vent. There's nothing wrong with the school encouraging happy customers to report their pleasure.

Before attending GCS our daughter attended 2 different schools and home schooling. We toured several different schools and immediately fell in love with GCS, we knew we were home. GCS has made our family feel very welcomed. We have been overwhelmingly blessed since our daughter has began attending the school. She has been given opportunities that a regular, conventional school did not provide. From sports to music to the excellent education she has received, we could not be more pleased with everything GCS offers. Since beginning GCS we have seen our child blossom and excited about school and learning. She no longer has anxiety about walking into school anymore. There are no longer tears every morning. She no longer dislikes reading and homework. GCS has shown her a new outlook on learning, and she is excited every time she accomplishes something new. She is excited about school, her education and her future goals. She talks regularly about what she wants to be when she grows up, and how important her grades are for that. She's 10 and already talking about college. Before GCS that never happened. She feared school. I cannot say enough wonderful things about how much this school means to myself and my family. We have been truly blessed, and we look forward to many more years of being part of the GCS family.

I am absolutely blessed that my children attend Grace Christan! They have attended both public and charter schools and Grace is the perfect fit. Grace has high academic standard in a loving family atmosphere. I have complete confidence in the staff with leading my children to spiritual and academic excellence. Grace has various sports programs and a summer camp.They also offer free after school tutoring to any student who may need additional help with any subject. The staff truly cares for the children and will do anything to help.I would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their children to achieve academic excellence in a loving family like environment.

My daughter attends Grace, I love the school and know most of the staff. They have been kind to my daughter and our family. She has excelled academically, athletically, and most important spiritually. I have gladly attended fundraisers and absolutely believe in this ministry. Anyone who has been part of a Christian School ministry understands the need to supplement tuition to help improve the experience for their kids. I would gladly do more. I saw a comment about "volunteer Dad coaches". God bless them. The only one I am aware of coaches Volleyball and has tons of experience. He actually owns his own club team, which many of the Grace girls play for. I only wish more kids would attend Grace, or schools like Grace. The world would be a better place.

I recently graduated from Grace Christian, and I must say that the people involved with this school are amazing from top to bottom! I was constantly challenged to be a better person and leader. God was always prominent in our classrooms to our locker rooms. My coaches were amazing and helpful in addition to my teachers. I had a family at Grace that always showed such great leadership. Overall, I have been so blessed by this school. The time I spent in the classroom, on the court, and on the field at Grace will be times I will always cherish and be so thankful for.

Don't waste your time or money. You can't run a Christian School without Christian Leadership. You won't find true Christian leadership at this school.

My wife and I have been quite pleased with what this school has done for our children. Grace has been a blessing in so many ways. I read the review below today and wondered if we could be talking about the same school. I have a child in middle school and one in high school and our time has been amazing. Grace has challenged our kids on every level and the role models they have provided from top to bottom have been spectacular. The price is reasonable when compared to other schools and what each school offers. The sports program affords many kids,who may not be able to play (especially multiple sports) at public school, the chance to play high school sports. The teachers love the kids and the administration has had an open door to listen to any concerns we may have had. Couldn't be happier with GCS!

Grace Christian has been a blessing to my family and I can not praise the school or the leadership enough. Our son has been at Grace Christian since kindergarten and he is currently about to enroll in 9th grade and looking forward to his high school years at Grace Christian. Grace has so many wonderful opportunities for the kids, from the high tech computer lab, sports programs, summer camps and highly academic courses, etc; it is a school that is continuing to grow. We can not say enough great things about Grace Christian and their leadership, truly a school and community that really cares about the future of the children.

Our Family has been so blessed to attend Grace Christian School. Our 4 children run the gamut from Kindergarten to Freshman and we have been truly blown away with the education, environment, and leadership of this school. Our children are happy and thriving! The Administration and Teachers are outstanding, going above and beyond, to teach and care for our children. I am proud to be a parent of this school, it was the best decision we could have ever made!

I recently watched my daughter graduate from Grace Christian. I am so proud of her and the choices that she has made in her young life. The relationships that she developed with her classmates and teachers will touch her and us forever. The faculty treated her with love and respect. That same love and respect was extended to her mother and I. From the Principal, to the teachers, the coaches to the office staff, the Christ centered attitude encouraged my daughter to live her life with character and devotion to our Savior. As far as academics, teachers went the extra mile to make sure she was prepared for the next chapter of her life. Her coaches prepared her to play at the next level, but most importantly, she is spiritually prepared to meet all of the challenges of a very difficult world and filled with passion to make it better. I would not change a thing.

Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12