Venice, FL

Venice Middle School 3

Posted July 20, 2015
Well... when I attended this school back in 2006-08ish, I can say some teachers were awesome and some were terribly lazy. In addition, I remember kids were fighting everywhere, regardless of security being there... possibly my worst experience of schooling. But as said some good, some bad.

Posted April 29, 2014
I love the Venice Middle School band. It is brought my grandson's family together attending the concerts as a group. My granddaughter loves watching her big brother play his tuba. And, I love watching him, too. This band director has done an awesome jobs with these youngsters.

Posted October 12, 2010
The principal and staff work very hard to provide a well-rounded and fun educational experience

Posted October 12, 2010
The most student concius school i have ever visit,my son goes to this ischool after transferd from an other districk,his grades have improved 100% he is very motivated by the teachers taht at Venice midle school the show respect and the want to listen to the student inquires.

Posted September 19, 2010
Committed administrative leadership and dedicated staff. Really following the Community of Caring model: trust, respect, responsibility, family, and caring. Big expansion in service learning program. Varied before school clubs and free class offerings.

Posted October 08, 2009
it is not bad great disciplinary skills

Posted January 27, 2008
best school ever!

Venice Middle School 2

Posted April 10, 2007
My daughter was an A student at LNS. Since we moved to Venice Middle School area (1 1/2 yrs), she has been struggling. HW lesson's are not giving out in a way where a parent can understand what and how it needs to be done. I can't help her without directions. At least LNS follow a text book so if I didn't know how to do it, I was able to follow the text book, learn it and able to teach and help my child learn it as well, esp. (math) and I attend college and don't understand my daughter's HW! I've asked for help and had no responds. Choose LNS.

Venice Middle School 4

Posted June 13, 2006
Parent teacher communication is poor. Often phone calls are not returned. The quality of education is high. My son enjoys attending this school. New principal is great. He is a man of action who responds to parent and student needs while supporting his staff at the same time. Great gifted program. Both ESE resource and inclusion. Offers a wide variety of electives to students.

Venice Middle School 4

Posted June 13, 2006
Parent teacher communication is lacking. Several teachers waiting to retire. Principal is great. My son enjoys atteding this school. Great gifted program.

1900 Center Road, Venice, FL  34292
Last modified Venice Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Venice Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top