Vero Beach High School 2

Posted July 05, 2013
I just graduated, i am from a foreigner country and there were people trying to help and some good teachers, but the administration sucks, really, they basically walk around talk to each other and that's basically it, some teachers do not know how to teach and won't do anything but send you to a different room for foreign students, i have to say that the person there does everything that he can do, but i mean, come on, some teachers only open their mouths to say to take notes during the whole year!!!

Posted April 13, 2013
I am a student here at VBHS and I am a new student and my experiences here has been extremely unpleasant. I come from a small alternative setting at my old school, and they have done nothing to help me adjust. The guidance counselors are extremely rude. I am failing all my classes, when at my old school I had honors. They don't offer a Alternate program at this school and they do not offer me any extra help or any other program. They simply give off the impression that they do not care at all. I do not recommend this school to any student that needs the extra help to get by in school. They have no made me feel welcomed at all. The school may LOOK nice but the teachers are awful. You can tell they are only there for the pay check and don't want to put the extra effort into helping a student like me. I am looking into switching schools cause I simply can't finish my high school experience here at this school.

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted April 21, 2009
I'm a senior at VBHS, and have been here all four years. My experience has been very positive. The large AP/honors program has helped me push my potential. Great teachers. The technical programs (like TV production...love that class) are fun and effective. And strong sports teams! Go Fighting Indians!

Posted March 26, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009

Vero Beach High School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
ive gone to vero for all of 6monthes and i ove it... rock on vero!!! armed drill team and rotc are the bomb!!!

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted September 05, 2008
I love it, just love it!!!!

Posted July 26, 2008

Vero Beach High School
1707 16th Street, Vero Beach, FL  32960
Last modified Vero Beach High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vero Beach High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top