Vero Beach, FL

Posted August 22, 2013
Rosewood is a quality education! I couldn't be happier with the curriculum and the teachers are dedicated and caring as well as the administration. The "core knowledge" curriculum is OUTSTANDING! They do all sorts of fun activities that highlight the subject learned. In first grade there was "Egypt Day." The kids dressed up as Egyptians and rotated thru activities such as writing hieroglyphic messages, building a pyramid out of sugar cubes, and much more. In 2nd grade there was "Immigration Day" and the kids did many activities which led up to listening to a story about an immigrant, going thru Ellis Island, taking a citizenship test, and being sworn in as a citizen by a real judge! The day ended with an international potluck feast provided by parents. They had other special days as well and will have many more thru 5th grade. I volunteer as much as possible to share in these wonderful experiences with my 2 sons. It's a warm and friendly school and I just adore it there. Oh and they have a strong and awesome PTA which I am proud to be a part of!

Posted August 22, 2013
Our family has been at Rosewood since 2004 and have Loved every minute of it. Rosewood Magnet is a wonderful School where children learn and play.

Posted August 22, 2013
Rosewood has a wonderful family atmosphere and great community involvement. My child is challenged and encouraged to always to their best.

Posted August 22, 2013
Rosewood is a wonderful school. I am so happy my children have gone there. The staff and teachers make all the children feel special, which they are. My children have both learned so much there.

Posted August 22, 2013
Rosewood Magnet is amazing! They are extremely family oriented and a very close knit community! We strive for excellence in all that we do! They bring great programs into the school for the students to take part in and show support for causes outside the school! We feel very lucky and blessed to be a part of the Rosewood family!

Posted April 22, 2010
Excellent thoughtful individualized care to the student is seen from the principal and throughout the school's environment.

Posted April 22, 2010
We love out school because it is like going to be with family every day of the week. It is a small school with a great principal and caring teachers.

Posted April 22, 2010
I'm a 'other' - meaning a grandparent. I feel very privileged that our grandchildren can attend Rosewood. It is an absolutely super, well-run school with excellent, very committed teachers and exceptionally professional administrators. It is the kind of school I wish all children in the U.S. had the opportunity to go to.

Posted April 22, 2010
Our school has a wonderful,caring,involved and professional Principal who holds her teachers and staff to this same level of excellence creating students who excel in their learning and have fun experiencing all Rosewood Magnet has to offer them for their best Elementary experience!

Posted April 22, 2010
Rosewood adopted the Core Knowledge curriculum (one cited by William Bennett in his book, The Educated Child) and it provides a structure for learning world geography, ancient civilizations, world and American history, and a comprehensive list of standard classics. The staff and administration work hard to maintain a positive learning environment where families are welcomed.

Rosewood Magnet School
3850 16th Street, Vero Beach, FL  32960
Last modified Rosewood Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosewood Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top