Vero Beach, FL

Posted November 13, 2014
Gifford Middle School has provided my four children an excellent academic experience over the past 10 years. From the teachers who prepare quality lessons to the band that provides unique team building experiences, Gifford Middle has served my family well.

Gifford Middle School 3

Posted May 20, 2014
Gifford Middle School. My son is now finishing 8th grade (I hope) and I will be so glad when he's done. There are some GREAT teachers, but I believe their hands are tied. The problem is in the administration. The bullying problem is paramount to anything else they have there; it needs to be dealt with firmly. It has been a VERY rough year for my son (and I, trying to keep him safe).

Posted February 12, 2014
I used to be a student at gifford middle school (I was well known) the locker stealing is a major problem and the if u chew gum in class you will get a detention rule (thats a stupid rule) other things should be top priority than giving detention to the students for chewing gum (and if students want to dye their hair light red and brown and or blonde or black (let them ) that rule is stupid too (like I said other things TOP PRIORITY other than suspending students for dying their hair or not letting them back at school until they cut their dyed hair off) gifford middle needs to have more TOP PRIORITIES (than disciplining students for stupid stuff)

Gifford Middle School 1

Posted February 12, 2014
Again I used to be a student at gifford middle (6th 7th , 8th and I got held back in 8th grade ) the school changing now , they are putting a buzzer gate up (wow gifford has over 60 security cameras ) and the bullying needs to end ( gifford needs to seriously focus on the bullying ) when I was going to gifford for the 4 years that I went it was insanley bad . That school had so many problems it wasnt even funny, I am very disappointed in GMS (and always will be disappointed in GMS) Don't even get me started on the hands off policy (you couldnt even hold hands with a boyfriend or high five a friend) tell me how stupid is that? And Rebound oh my god rebound is like jail for innocent kids (the teachers dont know how to teach now a days they just give out papers and sit at their desks and grade papers. The teachers are lazy now. My experience at gifford was not an excellent one (the fights are way extreme) , kids belittling others (kids are afraid to go back to school because of how they arw treated by bullies and teachers ) its crazy) the schools have gone completely NUTS , kids will DROP OUT of gifford middle school (dont go to gifford (get your GED) LIKE I AM .

Gifford Middle School 3

Posted August 16, 2012
There is to much smoking in the bathrooms and the bullying and fighting is terrible. We need some control in these areas.

Posted March 01, 2012
Good school not challenging at all i wish those teachers could challeng me a bit more and the bathroom is disgusting as well as the bullying

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009

Posted June 20, 2009
GMS is a great school, academically. There are great teachers and i cant imagine going anywhere else for middle school. I do think they should focus a little more on the bullying issues and the locker stealing issues than the fact of chewing gum or something stupid like that though. But, besides that, great school!

Posted January 23, 2009

Gifford Middle School
4530 28th Court, Vero Beach, FL  32967
Last modified Gifford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gifford Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top