Wellington Landings Middle School 5

Posted April 13, 2015
Two sons have gone through Wellington Landings and currently my youngest attends. My kids are/have been always challenged in learning and taught organization and study skills they need for high school. Edline is a great tool to stay aware of my student's grades. We never had any negative issues with staff or other students. Excellent school!

Wellington Landings Middle School 2

Posted September 17, 2014
This school is something to be worked with. My child has only been there for a little over a month and the principal and lazy staff are constantly calling me about things other kids are doing that she may have been around for but not done. The assistant principal is the referral queen and will fabricate a story and make every one sound right and the kid she help write up wrong. I will be withdrawing my child, not to mention they are stereotypical. Sad to see this still going on in our multi-family, multicultural state! Even worse my daughter is and has always been an HONOR ROLL STUDENT.

Posted September 13, 2014
I have been at this school for 1 year and i hate it! I am in 7th grade and i am on the 4th week of school. My math teacher doesn't teach us anything,my language arts teacher is unfair,and my civics teacher is too hard on us and gives us really hard test that no one passes. Everyone says this is the best school in the county,they are all lying because I am in the school and i think they aren't even trying to teach us anything. Please take my advice and never come to this prison!

Posted September 02, 2014
If you want to send your child to school full of bullies, this is the perfect place for you. The teachers and administration are totally apathetic and just there to collect a paycheck. If you care about your child, DO NOT SEND HIM OR HER TO THIS SCHOOL!

Posted August 27, 2014
We were told this was the best middle school in Wellington...they lied! My daughter came into this school with a 504 plan and ADD. (She is not hyper, just has trouble focusing on tasks) The teachers belittled her, embarrassed her, spoke down to us. The staff is indignant without being provoked. (including the principal) I know there are great teachers at this school, but our 6 grade experience was so awful that we are now paying for private school. They do not want the kids in their classes that are slower than the rest. They don't have the time. I do understand that there are alot of kids and teachers are overworked. WLMS pls help the kids who need it. follow the 504 plans. (extra time on tests, extra notes to help study at home, sitting in front of the class without being embarrassed about it in front of the other students, being lectured and degraded for saying "yes ma'am" to a teacher) My daughter has sat with the autism kids all her life during school lunches just to help thm. If you don't know what kind of a kid you have in your classroom by the end of the school year, you shouldn't be teaching any more. The attitudes come from their leadership. Its really sad! :(

Wellington Landings Middle School 4

Posted June 06, 2014
#1 non-magnet public school in Palm Beach County!!! Led by a dedicate principal with some really good teachers with a few needing improvements (why 4 stars given).

Wellington Landings Middle School 5

Posted September 30, 2013
My school is the highest ranking non-magnet middle school in Palm Beach county!! The staff and teachers are awesome and dedicated to motivating our students to achieve their potential. As one of the oldest buildings in the county, you would think that the board of education would put some money into it; seems every other school that is near the same age has been given physical updates!

Wellington Landings Middle School 3

Posted June 30, 2013
It's an excellent school for people who want to learn really well, my math teacher helped me amazingly with my so well that I got an award and was in the top 5 in math! The science teacher was alright with me I was probably the lowest in my class but luckily I kept a B throughout the year! My world history teacher did an excellent job teaching me because I know LOVE world history along with math! My language arts teacher who is know retired was an excellent teacher whom was and will probably always be my favorite teacher! I may not have done well but me and her got along best of all :) those were my main teachers the two others were my elective teachers! The teachers are great the staff is ok; the bathrooms are dirty; the hallways are dirty with gum, burgers, and gross stuff. The hallways are often crowded but the staff and teachers do well but they need to work on the bullying. My 6th grade year was ok.

Wellington Landings Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
It's a great school academically. The bathrooms are filthy though and it's an outdoor school so when it rains the halls are overcrowded. There's a lot of music electives and something for almost everyone. This is a good school and this is my last year. I'll be sad to leave. The principal is very friendly and is always ready to help you when you need it. Great school overall.

Wellington Landings Middle School 3

Posted May 12, 2013
Oh, what can I say about WLMS. The disgusting bathrooms, gum on the sidewalk and under every single desk, and public school food. Now that I'm a high schooler, I have time to reflect, and overall, it was okay except for the things I've mentioned above. The teachers prepared me to go to high school (and don't forget the "test!" (FCAT)). I'm lucky enough to go to a school that does not teach to the test now. I especially enjoyed my 8th grade year here. The other years not so much because of bullying issues. I think the main problem with that is because there are kids that are not even in the radius to attend the school but they do. This school could be much worse though. Although I'm disappointed to hear that a few of the admins have moved on for various reasons and the fabulous band teacher is gone. I don't think they could hire another teacher as good as him.

Wellington Landings Middle School
1100 Aero Club Drive, Wellington, FL  33414
Last modified Wellington Landings Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wellington Landings Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top