Wellington Landings Middle School 3

Posted May 28, 2015
This school is average because it is not all what everyone is saying it is.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted May 28, 2015
I feel somewhat effective because their communication skills with the parents regarding a child performance is poor. The parents have to be seen or concern in order for your child to get the attention or help that's needed. I think emails should've been given out the first day of school.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 28, 2015
This school give a lot of homework to their average to smart student but the student with learning disability get less, because they don't want to cram them with information and they forget

Develops grit: Agree

Posted May 28, 2015
Persistence to do their work and go straight to class without talk or playing. They mean well but their action show other.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted May 28, 2015
Teachers, assistant principal, principals are not like they use to be when I was growing up. These individuals are short tempered militants who act like kids suppose to automatically know things, but that's not the case. They have interaction with these kids other than teacher. Boring & strict

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted May 28, 2015
For some but majority white students because you will see them participating in the front office, whereas I only seen one Black and Spanish girl work at the front desk.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted May 28, 2015
Because their is too much racism within some of the staff members. They look at poor Black and Hispanic children as being bad because that's all they want to see. Some of the staff don't even understand how it feels to be poor as a minority, but they insist on judging or profiling these innocent students. If you live is Belle Glade, FL their look at as the bad kids and it not fair. You can just be dark complexion and look Black you are automatically looked bad upon.

Wellington Landings Middle School 5

Posted April 13, 2015
Two sons have gone through Wellington Landings and currently my youngest attends. My kids are/have been always challenged in learning and taught organization and study skills they need for high school. Edline is a great tool to stay aware of my student's grades. We never had any negative issues with staff or other students. Excellent school!

Wellington Landings Middle School 2

Posted September 17, 2014
This school is something to be worked with. My child has only been there for a little over a month and the principal and lazy staff are constantly calling me about things other kids are doing that she may have been around for but not done. The assistant principal is the referral queen and will fabricate a story and make every one sound right and the kid she help write up wrong. I will be withdrawing my child, not to mention they are stereotypical. Sad to see this still going on in our multi-family, multicultural state! Even worse my daughter is and has always been an HONOR ROLL STUDENT.

Wellington Landings Middle School 1

Posted September 13, 2014
I have been at this school for 1 year and i hate it! I am in 7th grade and i am on the 4th week of school. My math teacher doesn't teach us anything,my language arts teacher is unfair,and my civics teacher is too hard on us and gives us really hard test that no one passes. Everyone says this is the best school in the county,they are all lying because I am in the school and i think they aren't even trying to teach us anything. Please take my advice and never come to this prison!

1100 Aero Club Drive, Wellington, FL  33414
Last modified Wellington Landings Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wellington Landings Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top