Posted August 27, 2014
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about New Horizons. I was told that this was one of the worst schools in Wellington....They lied!!! My daughter is a slow learner and struggled her entire life. I could not get her the help she needed at Discovery Key Elementary even with begging and asking for help. Within 9 DAYS of my daughter being at this school(without saying a word to any of the teachers), they saw a problem. They called a meeting with us and did everything possible to help her. She finally got the 504 plan she needed with objectives set in a foundation to make her a successful student. Because of there help, my daughter is not thriving and is a "B" student!!! First time in her life! They have a wonderful staff from principal all the way down to janitors and the aftercare is amazing! I am so greatful that we moved to Wellington....because of this school! Thank you so much New Horizons!!!! YOU REALLY ROCK! :)

Posted August 26, 2014
We just started the school year, but I'm very happy so far. My son has a very sweet Kindergarten teacher and comes home happy. He also goes to full-time aftercare and has a ton of fun. The teachers and staff are very friendly and helpful. I love that I can walk my son up to his classroom and I'm not forced to just drop him off from the car loop. Looking forward to the rest of the school year and all it has to bring!

Posted June 06, 2014
My kids have been attending New Horizon ES for two years and each year at the end of school it is hard for both the kids and us parents to leave. The teachers are amazing and have open communication with the parents. They have an open and secure campus so I can walk both my children all the way to their classrooms. They have an annual Hoe Down with teachers, parents, and children that was a blast this past year. I would highly recommend New Horizons for its experienced teachers, community enviornment and excellent parent involvement. Can't wait to return in the Fall.

Posted June 04, 2014
Beautiful school, amazing volunteers, very parent friendly, and each year gets better and better. They offer a great dual language program and are the faculty and staff are committed to helping your child succeed.

Posted June 04, 2014
My sons have attended this school since PreK back in 2009. Now my oldest son is going to 5th grade and my youngest to 3rd. It's an excellent school! Their dual language program is awesome. The teachers and staff are friendly and always willing to help. I am really thankful and happy for the education that my kids are receiving.

Posted June 04, 2014
We transferred to New Horizons mid-year and the office staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful. My son was so happy to go to school every day. The other parents that I've met have been wonderful and I feel like we are truly part of a community.

Posted June 04, 2014
This is my neighborhood school, and our family loves it. We have two children. We love the small, welcoming campus, the teachers, the strong academics and the parents group. Everyone from Cardozo (the principal), teachers and staff, are passionate about children and education. I compared many schools before deciding on New Horizons, and am so glad I did. There is no substitute for 25 years experience when it comes to children's education.

Posted September 22, 2013
I am new to the area moving from out of state. I placed my daughter at this school and have been thrilled with the education she is receiving. The teachers work hard and care for their students. It is evident daily in my daughters classroom. I know EVERY school has it's ups and downs and New Horizons is no different. As parents, we need to work together to make this school the best school for our children. We need to work alongside the staff and administration.

Posted September 03, 2013
My son just started at New Horizons and the staff made us all feel welcomed. The school has a home town feel and is very Family friendly.

Posted August 23, 2013
My family has been with New Horizons since 2007. My oldest transferred mid year & we all were treated with open arms. I find the teachers & staff to be nurturing, willing to help if a situation presented itself and the open door policy is just amazing to me. At my son's last school, you were not allowed to walk them past the cafeteria, so it means a lot to kiss my child goodbye & be able to talk with his teacher if necessary. I volunteer here quite a bit because I feel like family. I would strongly recommend this school o anyone new to te area!

New Horizons Elementary School
13900 Greenbriar Boulevard, Wellington, FL  33414
Last modified New Horizons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Horizons Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top