Wellington Christian School

Private | K-12

Living in Wellington

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $183,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,550.

Sweep tile

Posted August 26, 2011

Was told that my child would receive more individualized instruction and small group work to present a challenge, but the whole year went by and nothing of the sort ever happened. Paid lots of money for him to go there, but he left learning nothing new. Could have sent him somewhere cheaper and got the same results. Disappointed!

Posted May 25, 2010

Really a great school and a wonderful reception and treatment. Im from Brazil and These six months have been wonderful exchange. My daughter was treated by the director as a daughter. I'll never forget it Judy - thanks a lot !

Posted May 7, 2010

We love Wellington Christian School! Our son is being nurtured on every level - academically, spiritually and emotionally. The teachers, staff and administration are experienced, caring, professional and excel at their vocation.

Posted April 14, 2010

All I can say is that I LOVE WCS! Wellington Christian provides such a loving atmosphere for my daughter. My husband and I always feel welcomed! Not only is she growing spiritually, but academically, she is much farther ahead than her friends who attend public school. WCS one of the best decisions my husband and I have ever made.

Posted June 4, 2009

Wellington Christian School is an excellent school! Loving teachers, students learn not only academics but also sharing, team effort. Worth the price!

Posted March 9, 2009

This school is great!! My son is in PreK4 and he went to PreK3 there too. They have the best Early Childhood program. My son had been to 2 other schools before coming to Wellington Christian and he's learned so much and he truly enjoys going to school. The academics are amazing and the teachers really care. Other preschool programs he had been to seemed like daycare centers where the kids just play all day long. I'm confident that he's well prepared for kindergarten.

Posted November 17, 2008

An excellent school, loving teachers that really care about your child spiritually, physically, emotionally. Wonderful education! I love this school:)

Posted August 27, 2008

Wellington Christian School has surpassed our expectations. The faculty and guidance staff provide students with a genuine, loving and caring environment which keeps my children goal-oriented and highly motivated.

Posted February 21, 2008

I'm sorry we moved away, my 5yr old still talks about her love for this school... almost a year later.

Posted February 5, 2008

I've had nothing but awesome experiences at WCS. The teachers are the most loving, unselfish and caring group of teachers I have ever seen in one school! Our kids have exposure to variety of subjects that are taught to them in a way that they are so interested that they just want to learn more and more. I can't imagine having to send them anywhere else!

Posted July 11, 2007

I love wellington christian, this will be our fouth year!

Posted February 1, 2007

Awesome School! Smallest classes in the county, individual attention. I have had and excellent experience at WCS. Teachers care about students, and students actually like their teachers. Fine Arts, FHSAA sanctioned Athletics, AP & Honors Program, and their graduates get into top notch colleges.

Posted December 6, 2006

My children have been enrolled at WCS for 10 years now. The quality of a private school education does not come close to a public school education. WCS standards are at a much higher level than what could possibly be expected from a public school.The student teacher ratio is outstanding. We love that we can afford to give our children the gift of a well rounded education. I would never consider placing my children anywhere else.

Posted May 1, 2006

Great Preschool! My son loved it!

Posted December 15, 2005

The acaddemic programs are excellent - perhaps a full year ahead of public schools. Likewise, the arts and parental involvement are strong.

Posted July 14, 2005

This school continues to strive for academic excellence. I hope they will consider using other resources to supplement the already existing ABECA curriculum. I feel that some students need more of a challenge, therefore, individualized instruction must be necessary and implemented regularly. I would also like to see more encouragement from faculty to encourage parent involvement in the classroom.

Posted January 31, 2005

At WCS children are individuals to be taught and loved, not nameless faces in a crowd. In addition to the core curriculum, they learn Spanish(begining in Kindergarten), music, computers, art, bible and PE. Parents are very involved(and encouraged to be). My children are receiving an excellent well-rounded education in a loving environment.

Asian 1% N/A
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Fax number
  • (561) 798-9622

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1000 Wellington Trce