Posted January 10, 2014
My husband and I could not be happier with WCS. We wanted a school with a strong academic basis as well as a strong Christian foundation. We found the culmination of all these things in WCS and are very excited for our children s educational future. In the short time we have been enrolled at the school our expectations have been exponentially exceeded. We have discovered that WCS is so much more than what we initially thought. The friends/bonds our children have developed, as well as the friendships we have made ourselves amongst other parents, teachers, and staff have been remarkable. It truly is a family environment that is an honor to be part of.

Posted January 08, 2014
We are so blessed to be able to send our son with special needs to Wellington Christian School. The teachers are amazing and the communication is superior. The staff goes above and beyond in everything they do. I couldn't imagine my son going to school anywhere else. If you want a top notch education for your child, consider Wellington Christian School the best.

Posted January 08, 2014
Wellington Christian School is amazing! I have researched other private schools in the area and I have been very impressed by the quality of education provided by the school. The teachers are personal and are very gifted in their area of teaching. I am confident that my children are being enriched in many aspects of their lives and I cannot think of any other school I would like for them to be in at this time!

Posted December 12, 2013
Wellington Christian is a school that keeps God in the center of a high quality education. You will be so thankful you sent your child to this school. The teachers and families are so welcoming and friendly. The education will allow your child to get college scholarships you did not think was possible. I am so happy my child attends this school and see a difference daily.

Wellington Christian School 1

Posted October 29, 2013
I cannot comment on the academics of this school, but I can on the admittance process. Wellington Christian School took a $100 payment for me to test my child for their school. However, they placed him in a room and left him there. As far as I know he was never tested and played with his shoe laces the entire time. They dragged their feet in giving me an answer and I had to scramble at the last minute to find a school for my child. They claimed to have checked all my references, which is apparently above and beyond what they normally do. However, the people I referred them to said they were never contacted. My only regret was not having read all the negative reviews. It s true that they are not very Christian and are only after money.

Posted September 08, 2013
My son has attended WCS since Kindergarten, he is now a Senior. I cannot say enough about WCS. The elementary program is wonderful, nurturing, and prepares the students well beyond their years.The MS and HS just get better. The teachers are incredible--and take a personal mentoring interest in each and every student. I was always against accelerated learning (thinking kids should be kids) but the WCS curriculum moves the kids through at a very natural pace, presenting a range of Hnors and AP courses and preparing them above and beyond for the very competitive college entry and world they will face. For both students and parents that want to be involved, WCS offers a wide range of extracurricular activities (sports, fine arts, clubs). While it may not have everything a school with thousands of students offers-- the trade off is that you children, whether K2 to 12th grade will receive individual attention. Parents know parents, teachers/ faculty/ staff know the kids, and parents know the other kids. It is a very close knit community of families where the kids receive an excellent education and are offered many opportunities to grow.

Posted September 05, 2013
My children are a junior and senior at the high school at Wellington Christian School. My youngest started at the school in pre-school and we have been very happy with the school over the last 11 years. We chose the school because of their accelerated academic program within a Christian atmosphere. The teachers have always been excellent in engaging the students, making learning fun, and actually caring about the children. The school cares about the kids learning the material, instead of teaching to any standardized test ( my children, though, have consistently scored above the 90th percentile on national standardized testing). My children will be entering college very well prepared, confident, well-rounded young men. They as students, and we as parents have truly been blessed to be a part of this excellent school!

Posted August 13, 2013
WCS has made such a strong impact on our family - from having a daughter graduate as a senior, to currently having an elementary aged grandchild attending! This school encourages families to be actively involved, impacts students with biblical teachings & principles, enjoys close interpersonal relationships with students/staff/parents and works hard at improving curriculum, programs, and social events every year. Lives are changed while at WCS - it is our best investment in the future!

Posted August 13, 2013
WCS is a great place for my children. They are happy and thriving! They have made wonderful friends and are excited about returning to the school for a third year. We are so happy with our decision to join WCS. We are excited about where the school is going and growing.

Wellington Christian School 4

Posted July 31, 2013
Both of my children attended Wellington Christian from preschool to high school. My oldest was extremely well prepared for college and we couldn't be happier for that reason alone. The Guidance department was so informative in assisting her through the college application process she was able to handle all apps herself!! She totally wowed her college professors on her preparedness and we could never put a price on that. The environment is very loving and has been a blessing to our entire family. The administration worked diligently to accommodate our son's advanced academic ability enabling him to advance and be challenged. We are extremely grateful for the 15 years we have been part of the WCS family.

Wellington Christian School
1000 Wellington Trace, Wellington, FL  33414
Last modified Wellington Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Wellington Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top