816 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

Our son is not bogged down with several hours each day. There is a good school/life balance that takes place.

My son just completed his first year at the school in 6th grade. The transition to middle school was made much easier by the teachers and staff and we were very happy with the results. The teachers do care about the students and it is very clear that they motivate the students to excel. Our son has excelled in his studies and the year has been very much a success. Sure, there are some problem students like in any other school, but the administration seems to handle these situations in a manner that lets other students understand that these types of situations will not be acceptable. The kids for the most part feel safe and supported in this environment and feel good about learning. So far, our experience with Polo Park has been nothing but positive!

Here is the deal, I went to Polo for 3 years 10-13. 6th grade was the best school year ever good principle, good students and good teachers. Polo had some of the best testing scores im the region back then, then there was a huge boom in students that didn't care about school. When Latson left, Blake changed everything, made the school have stricter policies and what not, then Clark came and she just screwed everything up in my opinion (and most of the other 8th graders as well). As for the teachers most were pretty good but there were some bad ones as well. Shout out to Mrs.Garcia and Mrs. Williams you helped prepare me for the rigoriorous math courses at Suncoast. Also to Mr. Theroux, Mr.Shelager and Mrs. beach. Students, if you see any of these teachers on your schedule then you should be grateful, they are the school's best and they will prepare you for any high school. Now just one more question, is Mr. Abel still there?

what is wrong with people that make up stories about things. I was going thru this to see what people wrote and wondered what goes through their heads when they make up nonsense. GANGS? really. this is the thurd year my son is going to that school and havent seen any "GANGS" .... yes some in front office needs to go..but overall the school is great, teachers are mostly very good...of course as it is in every school there are exceptions.

Every parent will have a different experience in any school. We moved down to Wellington from NY and I have to admit that I was a bit concerned after reading some of the posts on this site - and others. We decided to give it a try anyways. I can honestly say that we really like pretty much everything about Polo Park after the first year. With this first hand experience we wonder if some of the earlier comments/ posts actually refers to another school ? What we have found are great teachers and a truly diverse group of seemingly happy kids and parents that care. No bullying which was a major issue up north. This is honestly the best school any of our kids attended, really, compared to schools in NY, NJ and CA.

I currently have 2 children attending Polo Park and both are very happy. They enjoy their teachers as well as their classmates. Neither has had any issues with bullying. As for the principal, Mrs. Clark, she is great. She has a positive attitude and believes in rewarding the children for both academics and behavior. Nothing is ever perfect but all in all Polo Park is a great school.

To the parent who commented on 12/10/2013: please call our guidance department at 561-333-5581. I am very concerned that we may not have met the needs of a child. We appreciate both positive and negative feedback so that we can make necessary changes to best serve our students. Angela Mazzocco, Polo Park Guidance Coordinator.

HUGE disappointment!! We thought Ann Clark would be great changes but it's still the same. Everything gets brushed under the carpet! She needs a new staff so the changes can be implemented. I refuse to send my children there next year I'd rather homeschool than deal with lazy guidance counselors! No great strides being made except they're trying to put themselves back on the map with the science fair that was held. Parents there are much better options!

Polo Park Middle is so trashy and horrible. I've been to that school in the sixth grade and alot of kids were picking on me saying curse words to me and I told the teachers and they didn't care. This school is just the worst. I hated those kids and teachers in there I will never forgive them for what they've done to me.

Polo Park Middle-How does this school perform? Student conduct and grade performance, are they up to par? Please let me know of the reputation of this school. Please advise. Thank you.

Last modified Polo Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.