Posted July 20, 2014
LOVE ETES - great teachers, great staff, great school! We have been a part of the ETES for 6 years, and my daughters have had wonderful teachers!!

Equestrian Trails Elementary School 2

Posted December 01, 2013
I am a former student of ETES and let me tell you, I'm not at all impressed. My kindergarten teacher told my mother she was going to put me in for advanced, which I'm assuming she did, but the school screwed it up. I had the same teacher for 2nd and 3rd grade and she did not challenge me at all. I was frequently bored in class and had nothing to do. My mother complained to the principal who told her that it was okay to have an average child and that I wasn't smart enough to be moved up. Fourth and fith grade were much improved considering my mother forced my 3rd grade teacher to put me in advanced. I didn't really like any kid there and I am glad I don't have any contact with any of them anymore. Make what you will of my story when thinking about this school.

Equestrian Trails Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2013
I have always said the principal is one of the most important factors in a school. Mrs. Johnson has been here at ETES for 3 years & has dealt with many unhappy parents (including me) from the previous administration, teachers were also unhappy with the previous principal & it reflected in their work. The PTA is very involved & wonderful except for a few seasoned ones that truly believe they are running the school you will know them after curriculum night. However these ladies are seasoned stay at home moms that volunteer & this is their ego so I ignore the nonsense. 98% of the teachers at ETES are amazing with the exception of a few specifically one teacher in 4th grade AP. You will hear the rumors about her & they are true. I can't begin to name the wonderful teachers we've had throughout the years at ETES because there are so many! Great Place!

Posted May 14, 2013
We love ETES our daughters go there, our 10 year old she's finishing 5th grade. Mrs. Migliara, Mr Benett, Mrs. Mart nez etc... The principal Mrs. Johnson The cafeter a everyone Great job

Posted May 01, 2013
We are ending our second year at Equestrian Trails and couldn't be happier with the staff and principal. The teachers have been wonderful and my kids love it! The principal is always available and listens and makes decisions for what is best for students. We look forward to our many years ahead.

Posted July 31, 2012
We love this school and my son really enjoyed having Mrs. Becker as a K teacher last year she is absolutely excellent! I highly recommend her!!! We are very happy with this school and have not had any issues with the front office staff as they have all been very helpful.

Posted July 23, 2012
We loved this school, we had moved from VA thinking that the reviews were scary but we had a great experience (yes the lady at the front desk are not the nicest but the teacher staff is) we had Mrs. Page as my daughter's K teachert and she was the nicest teacher, she is really sweet to the kids and has a great communication with the parents, the trotter's club is a great club to put the kids on is you want them to stay active! Mrs.Johnson (the principal) is really nice too, she listen to parents.

Equestrian Trails Elementary School 1

Posted July 08, 2012
Although the first three years were OK,we had a very frustrated 2011-2012 year with this school. My son was bullied by his teacher. Every snack that was given to him from home was inspected for sugar and teacher was telling the boy that if it was bought in a cookie aisle, it's not aloud; even though it was just a fig bar with sugar content less than in one banana.On the other side, teacher avoided any communication with me, parent. My notes in the agenda were left unsigned and unanswered. Some questions from children during the class was answered:"Oops, you missed it." or "Figure it out yourself." Trying to make an appointment with the school Principal became an impossible task. I don't know why my son was singled out by Mrs.Greene but I am glad we are out of this school.

Equestrian Trails Elementary School 1

Posted June 13, 2012
BAD FIRST EMPRESSIONS First experience attempting to enroll my kids and was treated so very rude by the front desk admin (blond) I was so upset and offended I considered looking at private schools. After consideration I realized she would not be my Childs teacher and have little interaction with her ... at least I hope. Hopefully she can leave her negative attitude at home.

Posted January 25, 2012
This school is great. My daughter attends grade K with Mrs. Martinez. The teacher is wonderful, and tries to adapt to her own special need. The staff members are great too, always smiling. I really feel welcome every time I visit the school, because they show a friendly environment. And I love the fact that they are always keeping you updated with phone messages.

Equestrian Trails Elementary School
9720 Stribling Way, Wellington, FL  33414
Last modified Equestrian Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Equestrian Trails Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top