Posted August 18, 2011
My daughter loved the summer camp program. When I picked her up each day she never wanted to leave. I like the fact the class sizes were small and the same teachers have been there for years. The environment and playground equipment is age appropriate and safe. The activities seem structured and the kids never just run wild liked I noticed at some of the other places I have toured. All the children in her class seemed well mannered and friendly towards others. I can not say enough positive things about this school. We loved it, loved it, loved it.

Posted September 02, 2010
Although my son has only been involved at this school for a short time, I am beyond impressed. The biggest difference between what we have found here and other places he has attended is that it's a SCHOOL, not a DAYCARE pretending to be a preschool. Your child will be loved and taught God's word.

St David's-In-The Pines Episcopal School 0

Posted January 04, 2010
Love the school. Moved here from Pittsburgh and was nervous about the education - St. Davids is wonderful!!!

Posted March 28, 2009
My kids were here only 1 year (pre K) and they had a wonderful experience. It is such a warm and loving environment. The school is small but that is what I liked about it for my kids before they got to kindergarden.

Posted February 08, 2008
I love this school. I only wish they offered classes above 2nd grade. My son is in Kindergarten and he loves going to school here. The teachers and staff are wonderfull! I cant say enough about this little school, and it is very affordable in comparison to other private schools in the area. The curriculum is great and knowing that he is getting a great foundation and that he loves going to school is a great feeling. Thank you St. Davids!

Posted January 28, 2008
My son attended pre school at St. Davids (PK3, PK4, 1st and 2nd grades) and we love everything about the school. It is a great teacher to child ratio, great curriculum, great foundation for a positive learning experience. We then sent our son to a public school for Kindergarden (he was above level) and decided to come back for first and second grade because the curriculum in public school was behind St. Davids. My son loves this school and we do as parents. The curriculum is on the same or above what the gifted program is providing at HL Johnson Elementary. We are sorry to leave such a wonderful environment. Most importantly the children are challanged and expected to learn with a very positive, caring and loving attitude which, in my opinion, is the most important part of the equation. Thank you St. Davids!

Posted August 19, 2005
This is a small school with a very warm, loving atmosphere. The teachers are caring and committed to their students. My children loved this school from the first day they walked in the door. Your children will get lots of individual attention instead of getting lost in the shuffle. The ratio of students to teachers is 1 in 6 to 1 in 10. The tuition is reasonable and affordable. I couldn't be happier with my choice to send my kids here. They have just added a beautiful new playground that all the kids love. It is completey fenced in and surrounded by beautiful shade trees. Parent involvement is very welcome and appreciated. Children will have lots of opportunities to express themselves through art and music. There are also computers for the preK3 to Kindergarten/1st grade classes. This school is probably the best kept secret in Wellington. Check it out.

St David's-In-The Pines Episcopal School
465 West Forest Hill Boulevard, Wellington, FL  33414
Last modified St David's-In-The Pines Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
St David's-In-The Pines Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top