PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

This school is incredible. The teachers are so loving, patient and really care about the students. My son is barely over 3 and is already reading books independently. They get a lot of play time. They have 100% kindergarten readiness through their VPK program and the kids get to do a lot of fun events like field day, St. Jude's Trike-A-Thon and the end of the year carnival. If you are in need of an amazing school for your child, I would encourage you to tour St. David's.

My daughter loved the summer camp program. When I picked her up each day she never wanted to leave. I like the fact the class sizes were small and the same teachers have been there for years. The environment and playground equipment is age appropriate and safe. The activities seem structured and the kids never just run wild liked I noticed at some of the other places I have toured. All the children in her class seemed well mannered and friendly towards others. I can not say enough positive things about this school. We loved it, loved it, loved it.

Although my son has only been involved at this school for a short time, I am beyond impressed. The biggest difference between what we have found here and other places he has attended is that it's a SCHOOL, not a DAYCARE pretending to be a preschool. Your child will be loved and taught God's word.

Love the school. Moved here from Pittsburgh and was nervous about the education - St. Davids is wonderful!!!

My kids were here only 1 year (pre K) and they had a wonderful experience. It is such a warm and loving environment. The school is small but that is what I liked about it for my kids before they got to kindergarden.

I love this school. I only wish they offered classes above 2nd grade. My son is in Kindergarten and he loves going to school here. The teachers and staff are wonderfull! I cant say enough about this little school, and it is very affordable in comparison to other private schools in the area. The curriculum is great and knowing that he is getting a great foundation and that he loves going to school is a great feeling. Thank you St. Davids!

My son attended pre school at St. Davids (PK3, PK4, 1st and 2nd grades) and we love everything about the school. It is a great teacher to child ratio, great curriculum, great foundation for a positive learning experience. We then sent our son to a public school for Kindergarden (he was above level) and decided to come back for first and second grade because the curriculum in public school was behind St. Davids. My son loves this school and we do as parents. The curriculum is on the same or above what the gifted program is providing at HL Johnson Elementary. We are sorry to leave such a wonderful environment. Most importantly the children are challanged and expected to learn with a very positive, caring and loving attitude which, in my opinion, is the most important part of the equation. Thank you St. Davids!

Last modified St David's-In-The Pines Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2