Veterans Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2014
i have had multiple children begin their education at Veterans Elementary and then had them pulled to go elsewhere. By their own admission they are not equipped to handle children that dont fit a certain mold. It has broken my heart to hear some of the stories my kids have come home with about the teachers and administration. To hear a child tell you their teacher hates them or embarasses them in front of their peers is heartwrenching. If your child is not 'perfect' then this is NOT the school for you.

Posted March 11, 2014
I've been with this school from 2009-2012 and I can say, from my experience, this is THE best elementary school in the county. I loved all my teachers. They are all devoted to their work and it feels like a priority to keep all students on track and never leave people with disabilities behind. The ESE is great from my experience and the PE classes are fun for kids and have games and fun to keep your kids active for an hour. If your child has ADD, ADHD, Autism, or whatever, the ESE program and other features will help your child. The conditions of the school is excellent and looks nice for a six-year old school. I highly recommend this school.

Posted February 28, 2014
My son has been at this school for 2 years. And I don't think I could write enough good things!!! Love the school the teachers and all that they do! They really do get involved with your child and the activities in the school are very good. Ms. Lee 3rd grade teacher we love her! She is awesome! I would recommend this school to anyone who lives in Wesley chapel.

Veterans Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2013
This is a decent school if your child has ZERO issues, not even ADHD. My child went here for 1 year and it was HORRIBLE! If your child is perfect (smart, well-behaved ALL the time) then you will have no problems, but if your child needs a little extra help or attention, trust me...look elsewhere!

Posted January 18, 2013
My daughter has attended VES since they opened and I couldn't be happier. The teachers and faculty all truly seem to love what they do and make sure the children have a great experience during their time there.

Veterans Elementary School 3

Posted January 31, 2012
Although the standards are very high at this school and the kids DO learn a lot and most of the teachers really care about what they do, the administration is very much in a box. They don't allow the teachers to deviate from the curriculum or time spent on things even if the children need more time. This could be a great school if they weren't so scared about test scores and allowed children to have time to be children. Kindergarten doesn't have free play time, rest, or snack. This is a good school with well meaning teachers and administration. Like I said, the staff is just so worried about test results they have forgotten the child.

Posted March 31, 2011
My son attends here and I couldn't be happier with the entire staff. This school has so many family functions within the community that it is almost impossible to attend everything. Teachers are easy to speak with via phone or e-mail. The principal and vice principal are always in the classrooms to see student projects or listen to papers students are sharing. Both principal and vice principal are easy to approach and speak with. Students success is definitely top priority.

Veterans Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I am totally satisfied with this school for my daughter. This was her first year and I could not be more pleased with the Principal, her teacher and the whole staff. My daughter had a few adjustment issues and they helped her so very much to overcome them in a calm and easy manner. They did not judge and made her feel very comfotable. My daughter loves to go to school here and calls it, 'My Veterans Elementary School'! I have son who will go here in another year. I am very pleased!! I recommend this school to any new parent for there child! You will be welcomed with open arms by many! :-)

Veterans Elementary School 2

Posted April 19, 2009

Veterans Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2009
I am a parent of 2 at this school and couldn't be happier. The staff is qualified, capable and attentive. The administration is on top of everything from the grounds to the textbooks. The Sunshine State Standards are being taught here with professionalism and consistency. What a wonderful experience!

Veterans Elementary School
26940 Progress Pkwy, Wesley Chapel, FL  33544
Last modified Veterans Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Veterans Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top