Posted July 27, 2014
My daughter was so excited to attend Weightman she never missed the bus The counselor was very caring and always available. We are so happy we decided on weightman the best decision I could have made for her

Thomas E. Weightman Middle School 2

Posted July 21, 2014
I am a former student who graduated from TEWMS in the class of 2013-14. This school is unbelievably horrible. The bullying problem is terrible. i attended TEWMS 6-8 grade, and every single day of school i hated going because of the students rude humor. i walked into the campus with my head down everyday because i got bullied so much. the staff does absolutley NOTHING about it. they claim they have a strict bullying policy but they dont. Its not one student that bullies others, its multiple. theyre just rude and expect studnts to look and act a certain way to be accepted. those reviews about weightman being good is a joke, i would know being a student there for 3 years. weightman sucks and the bullying problem is tremendously bad. Teachers obviously choose favorite students and do not do anything about the annoying class clowns who disturb others from learning. Weightman has rules, but students break them all the time and they do nothing about it. Lots of problems of kids bringing weed to school. Dress code is DEFINITELY broken by students, girls show up to school in shorts and see-through shirts etc. just terrible. dont send your child here.

Posted December 14, 2013
This is a really great school. Being a first year gifted student in seventh grade, I really enjoy the overall result. The administration is friendly and school condition is good. Many of the teachers, especially the gifted teachers for 7/8, are really great. There's lots of sports programs that include basketball, football, volleyball, soccer, etc. Most students at the school are friendly and the CTE courses in 7/8 are good so far this year. The locker room (for boys) has showers that don't work, so make sure your child has deodorant, and I didn't like my elective for Music because it was a bit boring, but I think it's better this year with a new teacher that I like as I'm in band. The band program is great was a good instructor and the art program is okay, but the teacher is not liked by many students who attend, primarily sixth graders and sometimes 7/8 students. Overall, I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 20, 2013
This is an awesome school. They really care about the students and it shows in their classroom.

Posted August 24, 2012
This school is amazing! Starting with the principle all the way down to the last employee. This is our son's third year and we are so please with how he has developed scholastically and socially. The gifted program is awesome, and unlike any other we have ever heard of. My son has been with the same core teachers for the whole three years at T.E. Weightman Middle school.. The teachers are tough and caring of our children while always striving to prepare them to their best abilities for high school and college. Mrs. A Rocks! and is top notch in our books, tough an nails,stern as a drill sergeant and caring as if our son was hers. My son has and always will have a great respect and love for Mrs. "A"

Posted February 22, 2010
I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am with this school. My daughter has advanced math and her writing class has helped her grow. She is on the honor roll every year and that is due to the teaching. The teachers are wonderful. If there is anything negative to say, it would be the students' behavior. You will find that being a negative in every school. Especially because they are teenagers. So overall, I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 22, 2010
My daughter is proud to call this her school. Starting with the staff, continuing on with the teachers, and ending with the students. No one is perfect but this still should get credit for my daughters progress. She is an honor student and loves this school. She gets along with everyone and she already talks about missing the school and the friends she's made there.

Thomas E. Weightman Middle School 1

Posted November 03, 2009

Thomas E. Weightman Middle School 3

Posted July 02, 2009

Thomas E. Weightman Middle School 0

Posted March 13, 2009
TEWMS is awesome. I mean everything is in our best interest. the teacher also try their best to help us succeed and get A's. I love it here!

Thomas E. Weightman Middle School
30649 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel, FL  33545
Last modified Thomas E. Weightman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas E. Weightman Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top