1,582 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

WCHS is a fabulous school. The teachers are very focused on academics. I'm particularly fond of the French program. Mr.Stewart is a great teacher who should be commended for his awesome teaching skills. The Drama program is very awesome,too. In fact, the Thespians are award-winning! This is a bully-free school and no matter what you look like, you will find friends and fit in. I truly love this school!

Great school! They are dedicated to preparing students to graduate and be successful in college or the workplace.

I attended WCHS from 06-10 and I loved every minute of it, especially my last two years. I experienced Mr. Frelick and Mrs. Nettles. Nettles is by far more concerned about the students and school than Frelick was. It is apparent now with the school grade improvement to an A. I experienced the school go from B, to C, to D, to A. Nettles was a great necessary change for the school. If you expect to be challenged in average classes get real. The majority of kids in those classes don't care. The students that succeed in this school are the honor and AP kids. Believe me, I experienced both. My freshman year I was in all "regular" classes and I couldn't deal with the attitude of my classmates so I asked to be moved to all honors...best thing I could've done. By my senior year I was in 3 AP courses and finished with college credit. Of course you have your teachers that need improvement, but most of the educators here are excellent and really prepare you for college. I also recommend joining some sort of extracurricular activity. I was in band all four years and loved it, I also joined NHS and Student Government. Overall, high school is what you make it and WCHS was excellent to me.

great school especially for florida. rural middle class - upper middle class surroundings. large class selections.

I did have my doubts about this school at first but my daughter likes it. She has never had any problems with anyone there. My daughter is in honors classes and she does get homework every single night. She also has quite a few projects due. And if not turned in, she wouldn't get a good grade. The teachers do challenge her. No school is perfect. There are problems in every school. It's just that everyone doesn't put it out there for other people to read. So, yes, I am happy my daughter attends WCHS.

It's a great school if you enjoy your child being assaulted and nothing done about it. Last week my child was intentionally burned by a cigarette lighter. When they pulled my child and the child who left a permanent and disfiguring mark on my child into the office, the assailant claims that my child asked to be burned. The school took his word for it and dissmissed the whole incident.

I love my school. WCHS has many great classes to take and a great amount of challenges. I love the teachers and they actually seem to care about the students. The guidance counselors really help when you talk to them and there is no other school I would want to be at. I'm proud to be a wildcat!

I love Wesley Chapel High School because it's a school with teachers who care. :) The large selection of classes and the arts programs are always reliable. There is always something good going on at Wesley Chapel High! Go wildcats!

Unfortunately most of the support staff is incompetent, unfriendly and uninformed. You are made to feel like a bother if you call visit. I frequently get answers such as "i believe", "i think,", i'm not quite sure,". It is extremely difficult to get an administrator or guidance couselor to get back to you. They play by make the rules as you go and rules are left to the discretion of the school. Parents are not notified when rules are changed. There are a few really great teachers as in all schools. The curriculum leaves much to be desired. My senior got an A in English, and never had as much as one paper or homework assignment due. I will definately not send my youngest there. The graduation is held at a church. The person who decided this obviously did not think about the religious beliefs of all students.

WCHS could be much better. Not a lot of good teachers, but a few great ones. Below average in every catagory in the FCAT last year. Drugs, fights, racial issues, and a lack of discipline are out of control, and somtimes it seems like the grown ups could care less. Some one would fight and they are back to school in a few days, so this isn't the safest place on Earth, but to WCHS's credit they are doing better then last year to crack down on the violence, so it's no Iraq. I'm transfering to Wiregrass Ranch High in the next semester. WRHS is the closest school to WCHS, and the second school in the town of Wesley Chapel. WRHS can't be much worse, but is prolly a lot better. The education here is alright, but I would most likely get a better one across town.

Last modified Wesley Chapel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.