Wesley Chapel, FL
Students enrolled: 1,538

Posted July 21, 2014
WCHS is a fabulous school. The teachers are very focused on academics. I'm particularly fond of the French program. Mr.Stewart is a great teacher who should be commended for his awesome teaching skills. The Drama program is very awesome,too. In fact, the Thespians are award-winning! This is a bully-free school and no matter what you look like, you will find friends and fit in. I truly love this school!

Posted September 20, 2013
Great school! They are dedicated to preparing students to graduate and be successful in college or the workplace.

Posted August 09, 2012
I attended WCHS from 06-10 and I loved every minute of it, especially my last two years. I experienced Mr. Frelick and Mrs. Nettles. Nettles is by far more concerned about the students and school than Frelick was. It is apparent now with the school grade improvement to an A. I experienced the school go from B, to C, to D, to A. Nettles was a great necessary change for the school. If you expect to be challenged in average classes get real. The majority of kids in those classes don't care. The students that succeed in this school are the honor and AP kids. Believe me, I experienced both. My freshman year I was in all "regular" classes and I couldn't deal with the attitude of my classmates so I asked to be moved to all honors...best thing I could've done. By my senior year I was in 3 AP courses and finished with college credit. Of course you have your teachers that need improvement, but most of the educators here are excellent and really prepare you for college. I also recommend joining some sort of extracurricular activity. I was in band all four years and loved it, I also joined NHS and Student Government. Overall, high school is what you make it and WCHS was excellent to me.

Posted December 24, 2011
great school especially for florida. rural middle class - upper middle class surroundings. large class selections.

Wesley Chapel High School 4

Posted June 06, 2011
I did have my doubts about this school at first but my daughter likes it. She has never had any problems with anyone there. My daughter is in honors classes and she does get homework every single night. She also has quite a few projects due. And if not turned in, she wouldn't get a good grade. The teachers do challenge her. No school is perfect. There are problems in every school. It's just that everyone doesn't put it out there for other people to read. So, yes, I am happy my daughter attends WCHS.

Wesley Chapel High School 1

Posted December 13, 2010
It's a great school if you enjoy your child being assaulted and nothing done about it. Last week my child was intentionally burned by a cigarette lighter. When they pulled my child and the child who left a permanent and disfiguring mark on my child into the office, the assailant claims that my child asked to be burned. The school took his word for it and dissmissed the whole incident.

Posted October 09, 2010
I love my school. WCHS has many great classes to take and a great amount of challenges. I love the teachers and they actually seem to care about the students. The guidance counselors really help when you talk to them and there is no other school I would want to be at. I'm proud to be a wildcat!

Posted October 09, 2010
I love Wesley Chapel High School because it's a school with teachers who care. :) The large selection of classes and the arts programs are always reliable. There is always something good going on at Wesley Chapel High! Go wildcats!

Wesley Chapel High School 2

Posted May 17, 2010
Unfortunately most of the support staff is incompetent, unfriendly and uninformed. You are made to feel like a bother if you call visit. I frequently get answers such as "i believe", "i think,", i'm not quite sure,". It is extremely difficult to get an administrator or guidance couselor to get back to you. They play by make the rules as you go and rules are left to the discretion of the school. Parents are not notified when rules are changed. There are a few really great teachers as in all schools. The curriculum leaves much to be desired. My senior got an A in English, and never had as much as one paper or homework assignment due. I will definately not send my youngest there. The graduation is held at a church. The person who decided this obviously did not think about the religious beliefs of all students.

Wesley Chapel High School 2

Posted September 29, 2009

Wesley Chapel High School
30651 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel, FL  33545
Last modified Wesley Chapel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wesley Chapel High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top