814 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

Posted May 15, 2015
We moved here the beginning of the school yr and my son loved the class.... He was getting bored with the lessons so I went to the teacher and principal... They moved him to an advanced class... He has excelled .... They go above and beyond for the children... I am more than trilled to have my son go to this school.... Thanks to all the teachers for helping our children....

Posted August 01, 2014
Our family loves this school. We will be beginning our third school year. The teachers go the extra mile to ensure the students are learning while having fun. The I-ready and Accelerated Reader programs allow the students to progress at a pace that continuously challenges them regardless of grade level. The principal runs an organized and efficient school and is responsive to each student's needs. We are also pleased with the art and music programs and feel they nicely complement the academic curriculum. Our son started learning the piano this past year. This school is a hidden gem in our community.

Wesley Chapel Elementary School 2

Posted March 29, 2014
It is not a good school for kids from ESE program, teachers do not follow the students accommodations (according with the IEP) even requested by the parents and the school principal knows but has failed fixing this situation, .

Posted October 25, 2013
My school is made up of people who care about all of us. Everyone is helpful and very eager to make each child succeed.

Posted October 02, 2013
WCES is awesome because the emphasis is on learning. It is amazing how helpful the teachers, principal, staff, and parents are to everyone. They care and it shows!!!! They took in extra students due to remodel of one of the schools and helped them to adjust.

Posted April 24, 2013
WCES is AMAZING! The school has a great staff and administration! I truly love working at WCES!

Posted March 15, 2012
I love this school they are awesome. Thank you guys :) For being a part of my kids life :)

Posted June 06, 2011
This is the third school my children have attended and it the first that we are absolutely thrilled with!!! Every teacher has been wonderful, the expectations are high, and the school is well managed by the principal and staff. Every single person I have encountered this school year has been kind and upbeat and my children couldn't wait to get there each day. They have both grown a great deal academically. I wish they had spent their previous elementary years here.

Posted April 20, 2011
Not only are they great educators, but great role models as well! I m not an easy parent, and my son can be a challenge, but Mr. Abernathy and his Assistant Principals were just wonderful every time I had contact with them. The special education teachers were phenomenal. They all care about education but also take a great deal of time in mentoring kids on being good citizens and friends. This attitude obviously comes from the top and resonates through every teacher I came in contact with. The kids really like and respect Mr. Abernathy; even when they get in trouble (which my son has). When I had concerns, I felt confident they cared and were going to do everything in their power to do what was best for my son. We moved away last summer and now seeing the way other states handle education makes me miss WCES a lot!

Posted March 14, 2011
Great school with wonderful and caring teachers. The school recently earned a National Award from The Alliance for a Healthier Generation for creating a healthier school environment that promotes healthy eating and physical activity for students and staff (2010). The administration is fantastic and always available to discuss your child's progress.

Wesley Chapel Elementary School
30243 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel, FL  33545
Last modified Wesley Chapel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.