Wesley Chapel, FL
Students enrolled: 1,001

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted July 16, 2015
No i don't feel like this school develops respect in its students not at all

Seven Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2015
My son first came to this school in 2012 I thought it was going to get a good school and BOY was I wrong the teachers are bad and they don't seem to be doing anything when they get hurt or bullyed all they seem to be doing is protecting the bully instead of the child sometimes my son even says he wants to attend to a different school

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 16, 2015
My son first went to this school in 2012 I thought this school was gonna be good boy was I wrong the teachers are bad and they don't seem to be doing anything when they get hurt or get bullyed all they are doing is trying to protect the bully from my point of view i f I could I'd give 0 stars!!!!!!!!

Posted March 20, 2015
I love this school. My son has grown so much at this school from his teachers giving one on one and taking the time to listen and care for the students. The principal is wonderful and looks out for the best interest in all the students and the two assistant principals are awesome. I have no complaints and know my child is getting a great education.

Posted November 13, 2013
Love this school and the New principal is the old vice principle from 2 yrs back and she was outside the first day of school doing the traffic. She is always around; at lunch, at buses, doing car line, etc... Great group of teachers who care.

Seven Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2013
I am really surprised that it is already the 10th week of school and my child has not meet/or seen the new principal. As a parent who volunteers on a weekly basis for both the PTA and with the class, I have yet to meet or even see ( except from a distance) the new principle either. I understood it in the beginning but the fact that my son is yet to meet or see her has me concerned and quite annoyed. I hope this changes and quickly. I am afraid that if she does not start "showing herself" there will be a lack of control within the school. I do not want what i believe is a rather well oiled ,machine to fail under this new regime. I think it is shameful that my child has not met his principle

Posted September 26, 2013
I have has wonderful teachers and wonderful experiences at this school. My kids love it and I love it!!!!

Seven Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted November 21, 2012
The teachers at this school are knowledgable and go above and beyond for students. The principal, however, is another story all together. It's obvious that she detests young children. Not the kind of person I want as the principal of my child's school.

Seven Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2012
We moved to the area 3 years ago so that my child could attend this school. Its our 3rd year here and this last year has been the worst. SOME of the teachers are NOT patient. They do not seem to do much if your child is bullied. It seems they have done more to protect the bully in our case. I don t believe they realize the true situation nor do they seem to care. We are putting our child in a Private Christian School next year due to these issues we have experienced.

Posted August 20, 2011
Kids do come first there. The principal does care about the students, teachers and parents. Parents have plenty of opportunities to come into the class. Its a no win situation with some parents. Apparently some of those parents have posted on here.

27633 Mystic Oak Boulevard, Wesley Chapel, FL  33544
Last modified Seven Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seven Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top