School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Imagine Schools at West Melbourne is a small, wonderful school under new leadership since July 2010. Our philosophy is to help parents educate their children. We serve families from PreK through 8th grade in our sparkling facility that opened in 2009. Uniforms are required and excellence is the standard. Come talk to our friendly office staff to learn more about your tuition-free public choice school today!
March 31, 2011

Posted June 13, 2014
there is a new principal and the education seems very progressive. more parents need to update reviews for this great campus as most reviews are from 3 years ago.

Posted February 25, 2013
Great school! Amazing teachers who really care and who are very good at what they do

Posted October 02, 2012
Imagine use to be a good school when a certain principal worked there and after that the school started going down hill so fast I pulled my kids out of there so fast and in the middle of the semister to. I would never advise anybody to put their child there. The school has been a D school for so long its not funny, they need to change the employees that work there. A new building and equipment gone to waste.

Posted July 26, 2012
We will have four children in this school this year, 2 in 3rd grade , 1 in 2nd grade and 1 in Kindergarten. Our kids have attended this school since it moved to West Melbourne three years ago. We love the teachers, staff and the school itself. The teachers are compassionate and really do care about each individual child. The school is absolutely beautiful. Our oldest three children are well above average not only in intelligence but also in character. The truly care about their peers and show respect and kindness to all. I believe that is not only because of the teachers but also due to our parent involvement. We were extremely excited to find out the school would be opened this year and believe the FCAT score will improve to an A before we know it. I believe in this school, the teachers, staff and the students. People should not believe everything they hear but give this school a chance. WAY TO GO IMAGINE SCHOOLS AT WEST MELBOURNE!!!

Posted February 12, 2012
Imagine Schools at West Melbourne is a school of choice. I choose to send my child there because they teach good character traits, as well as foster academic achievement! That's something a lot of parents and district schools have forgotten about. My child is on grade level here (according to the state of Florida) and has never gone to another school! What does that tell you?

Posted July 20, 2011
To the teacher that posted on July 17, 2011 You said that the schoold is going through a transition...Wow you gave some excuses and said wait it takes a while? Are you kidding? My 2 daughters are at a very critical time in learning they DON'T need to waste anytime YOU got your education you should be ready so you get it together! Also THIS school has been failing for over 5 years!!! get it 5 Years!

Posted July 17, 2011
I am a seasoned teacher with many years of experience and expertise. I have always been creative, challenging and sent homework. Reading some of the reviews makes me very disappointed as there are so many creative, challenging and wonderful teachers there. Granted there were teachers that left and teachers that came at different intervals of the year. That is to be expected when there is a shift in administration. Hold your opinions until the end of next year as that should be more telling of the effectiveness of this school. All transitions take time. FCAT may have looked bad. However, all grade levels made at least a year's growth according to all of the other standardized and district required exam's--despite this transition. Looking at the whole picture is important and not just one subset of scores and students. I know that the staff and administration care for each child in an immeasurable way and work hard toward inspiring and educating the children of Imagine Schools West Melbourne. I am one of them. The PTO needs developing. Come and be a part of our students futures. Thank you for being a part of the incredible changes and growth at our school.

Posted June 20, 2011
It is so disappointing to see the direction this school has gone. Looking at the recent FCAT scores and talking with parents/staff has led me to question the effectiveness of the current administration. It is almost unbelievable how drastically the students performance on a standardized test has fallen. What parent would send their kids to a school where achievement was lowest in Brevard County?! How could it be possible that only 22% of students are on or above grade level in math etc...and etc...and etc. I do not know what the vision is for the "new leadership", but this school is a dim shadow of what it used to be...as the numbers show. Please get it together, The students and this community are really beginning to suffer. This is truly an embarrassment.

Imagine Schools At West Melbourne 3

Posted May 06, 2011
This school is just average. My child never seems to get any homework or get assigned any projects, and the teachers are really un creative. And the current principal is AWFUL, she never seems to do much of anything for the school! But, it is better than some schools my child has attended, and the facility is fairly nice.

Posted April 05, 2011
A wonderful school that teaches both academics and character education. I have never seen children more enthusiastic about learning and teachers so willing to go above and beyond for their students. This is the type of school your child can grow with, starting in pre-k and staying until 8th- allowing them to feel like they belong!

Imagine Schools At West Melbourne
3355 Imagine Way, West Melbourne, FL  32904
Last modified Imagine Schools At West Melbourne is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Schools At West Melbourne Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top