Public charter
West Melbourne, FL

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Imagine Schools at West Melbourne is a small, wonderful school under new leadership since July 2010. Our philosophy is to help parents educate their children. We serve families from PreK through 8th grade in our sparkling facility that opened in 2009. Uniforms are required and excellence is the standard. Come talk to our friendly office staff to learn more about your tuition-free public choice school today!
March 31, 2011

Posted March 18, 2015
The Imagine family takes pride in providing a healthy learning environment for students. Students are really taught according to how they individually learn best instead of having to conform to the teachers style of teaching. I love the character traits they are teaching. It has made such a positive impact! In my opinion the new principal has made all the difference!

Posted February 20, 2015
the good- great teachers, great teaching structure, the bad- front desk staff not friendly at all, no sanitation stations, bathrooms designed for tall adults. @greatschools.org 1200 characters are not enough to write a review worth reading, no insight is gained, this isn't tweeter, you get 1 star.

Posted June 13, 2014
there is a new principal and the education seems very progressive. more parents need to update reviews for this great campus as most reviews are from 3 years ago.
2 people found this helpful

Posted July 26, 2013
We love Imagine and especially Miss Stevens!! Our child is thriving under the lush learning environment.

Posted February 25, 2013
Great school! Amazing teachers who really care and who are very good at what they do

Imagine Schools At West Melbourne 1

Posted October 02, 2012
Imagine use to be a good school when a certain principal worked there and after that the school started going down hill so fast I pulled my kids out of there so fast and in the middle of the semister to. I would never advise anybody to put their child there. The school has been a D school for so long its not funny, they need to change the employees that work there. A new building and equipment gone to waste.

Posted July 26, 2012
We will have four children in this school this year, 2 in 3rd grade , 1 in 2nd grade and 1 in Kindergarten. Our kids have attended this school since it moved to West Melbourne three years ago. We love the teachers, staff and the school itself. The teachers are compassionate and really do care about each individual child. The school is absolutely beautiful. Our oldest three children are well above average not only in intelligence but also in character. The truly care about their peers and show respect and kindness to all. I believe that is not only because of the teachers but also due to our parent involvement. We were extremely excited to find out the school would be opened this year and believe the FCAT score will improve to an A before we know it. I believe in this school, the teachers, staff and the students. People should not believe everything they hear but give this school a chance. WAY TO GO IMAGINE SCHOOLS AT WEST MELBOURNE!!!

Posted February 12, 2012
Imagine Schools at West Melbourne is a school of choice. I choose to send my child there because they teach good character traits, as well as foster academic achievement! That's something a lot of parents and district schools have forgotten about. My child is on grade level here (according to the state of Florida) and has never gone to another school! What does that tell you?

Imagine Schools At West Melbourne 1

Posted July 20, 2011
To the teacher that posted on July 17, 2011 You said that the schoold is going through a transition...Wow you gave some excuses and said wait it takes a while? Are you kidding? My 2 daughters are at a very critical time in learning they DON'T need to waste anytime YOU got your education you should be ready so you get it together! Also THIS school has been failing for over 5 years!!! get it 5 Years!

Posted July 17, 2011
I am a seasoned teacher with many years of experience and expertise. I have always been creative, challenging and sent homework. Reading some of the reviews makes me very disappointed as there are so many creative, challenging and wonderful teachers there. Granted there were teachers that left and teachers that came at different intervals of the year. That is to be expected when there is a shift in administration. Hold your opinions until the end of next year as that should be more telling of the effectiveness of this school. All transitions take time. FCAT may have looked bad. However, all grade levels made at least a year's growth according to all of the other standardized and district required exam's--despite this transition. Looking at the whole picture is important and not just one subset of scores and students. I know that the staff and administration care for each child in an immeasurable way and work hard toward inspiring and educating the children of Imagine Schools West Melbourne. I am one of them. The PTO needs developing. Come and be a part of our students futures. Thank you for being a part of the incredible changes and growth at our school.

Imagine Schools At West Melbourne
3355 Imagine Way, West Melbourne, FL  32904
Last modified Imagine Schools At West Melbourne is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Schools At West Melbourne Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top