West Melbourne, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 17, 2014
This school has been such a wonderful experience for the whole family! Everything I care about, they take very serious and operate in a professional manner. The relationships we have in this school are priceless!

Posted October 14, 2014
My son and daughter absolutely love the school, teachers and academics, all while being taught the Word of God!

Posted October 14, 2014
This school has been such a blessing for my family. My two daughters absolutely love the teachers and student's. After being at the school for nearly five years, I really feel like Calvary Chapel Academy is part of my family.

Posted March 01, 2012
We are very pleased with the education and care our children are getting at Calvary Chapel. The teachers and staff are supportive, accessible and dedicated. Parents involvement is high.

Calvary Chapel Academy 2

Posted April 19, 2011
The education I got from Calvary didn't prepare me for middle or high school. The teachers weren't very experienced or encouraging. The Christian education was good, but there are better Christian school in Melbourne.

Posted June 24, 2008
Teachers care, willing to go the extra mile. Kids encourage each other, rather than cutting each other down. Great School!

Calvary Chapel Academy
2955 Minton Road, West Melbourne, FL  32904
Last modified Calvary Chapel Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Calvary Chapel Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top