K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children just started attending New Hope Lutheran Academy this year and love it! It is a wonderful Christian school where the love of God is shown, and they also receive an excellent education. Very happy they are at this school!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR USING ALL UPPER CASES BUT THIS IS JUST A FORM OF EXPRESSING ONESELF TO SHOW HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS SCHOOL. MY SON WAS IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR TWO YEARS AND DOING POORLY. AS A MATTER A FACT THEY RETAINED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS NOT UP TO THEIR STANDARD BUT IT WAS MORE LIKE THEY WERE NOT UP TO MY STANDARD TO MEET MY SON S NEEDS. ANYHOW IN DOING MY HOMEWORK NEW HOPE LUTHERAN ACADEMY STOOD OUT BECAUSE OF THEIR SMALL SIZE AND ATTENTION GIVEN TO EACH STUDENT. THEY ALSO HAVE MANY ACTIVITIES SUCH AS SOCCER, MUSIC, BASKETBALL, VARIOUS MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND THE LIST GOES ON. IF YOU LIKE A SMALL CLASSROOM WHERE YOU CHILD GETS THE ATTENTION NECESSARY THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT SCHOOL FOR YOU CHILD. IF YOU WANT A RELIGIOUS EDUCATION THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOUR CHILD. IF YOU WANT CARING TEACHERS THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOUR CHILD. I FULL HEARTED RECOMMEN NHL AS THE PLACE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SON IS UP TWO GRADES SINCE STARTING THERE IN AUGUST OF 2013.

This is our first year at New Hope and we couldn't be happier. The small class size has really helped my child gain confidence in himself. He's excelling academically and growing spiritually. I love seeing him enjoy going to school each day. His teacher is phenomenal and turns everything into a learning experience. The entire staff has taken their time to get to know him personally and help him feel comfortable and succeed. I would definitely recommend this school to everyone!

We are more than pleased with the education our kindergartener is getting at New Hope Lutheran Academy. The teachers and staff are caring and have done a wonderful job nurturing and challenging our child. I would recommend this school to any parents looking to place their children in a Christian school.

Our family loves New Hope Lutheran Academy and the entire staff. Every teacher, including the principal take pride in providing the necessary tools for success in school, personal development and most importantly growing my children's relationship with The Lord. It is so reassuring knowing that my children are in wonderful hands while they are away from home. We enjoy the extracurricular activities as well. There is something for every child from sports to music. We love being part of this school family and wish it would continue through high school. If you are looking for a school that will love your children in a safe, Christian environment, then New Hope is it! The best part of my day is seeing how happy and content my kids are when I pick them up each day. This school is truly a blessing!

This school has far exceeded my expectations for my son with autism. The teachers and staff received my son and his challenges willingly. His teachers have gone to great lengths to help him and make accomadations for him. I took my son out of a school that was designed to help children with autism because he wasn't being educated. The small classes with a disciplined and safe enviroment can really help challenged kids. I was so impressed with the quality of the education at New Hope that I sent my daughter there as well. This school has and will continue to give my children great childhood memories!

From the Board of Directors to the Principal to the teachers, New Hope Lutheran Academy lacks the professionalism, knowledge, compassion, expertise, and resources to effectively manage a students education. More importantly, they place far more importance on their stanch "religionism" than on meeting their students' needs. My child cried every morning when we pulled into their parking lot, and it broke my heart to know that my child would have to endure another day at the hands of his teacher's distain toward my child and blatant neglect of my child's needs. We were told by the Principal that, not only were they not interested in "knowing" my child, but that my child's teacher was too busy with all of the other children to attend to my child specifically. I would not recommend New Hope Lutheran Academy to anyone, but specifically to parents whose children have any learning, emotional, psychological, or spiritual difficulties.

My daughter has thrived in the warm, nurturing environment at NHLA. We were searching for an alternative to the large class sizes in the public school and a place where my daughter could receive one-on-one instruction as she started Kindergarten. NHLA has proved to be a wonderful school where all of the students interact with each other in true Christian fashion as encouraged and supported by the staff. The teachers are all state certified and provide a top notch education. All of our expectations have been exceeded by NHLA. It is also comforting to know that our family values are supported in the classroom. I would recommend NHLA to anyone!

I know my daughter is well cared for at NHLA. The low student to teacher ratios allow them to give her all the attention she needs. They differentiate instruction based on a child's abilities- not just age. Along with all the regular academic classes, she gets a Bible story every day and the teachers and staff reinforce what she learns throughout her day. I am so thankful for New Hope Lutheran Academy. I would recommend them to anyone.

Last modified New Hope Lutheran Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8