West Palm Beach, FL

Posted April 28, 2014
What can I say about this school. The school is amazing. The staff, teachers and the pta make my children's experience epic and unforgetable . The school is on a 135 acres and the students make trips to our nature preserve and learn hands on. They have a hydro ponic garden and grow fruits and vegtables, as well as a water ponic tank.The teachers are always avialable and staff is always polite. Children actually love to go to.school. The pta has a lot of events for family involvement such as All Pro Dads, Bingo for books, STEM night, Enchanted Forest, Strawberry Festival to name a few. For a school that is only 5 years old.it hhas won National, State and county awards as well as its teacher.

Pine Jog Elementary School 3

Posted December 04, 2013
I loved this school with all my heart. They will help your children improve on everything, but they sometimes like to spoil your children. And one more thing this school every year its getting more ratchet as my son will say.

Posted November 18, 2013
I love how PJES administration and faculty emphasize exceptional behavior among the students. Students are very engaged. My son is always looking forward to another at school. I have never heard a single complaint from him.

Posted January 07, 2013
I have two sons who attend PJES and it is a great school. It is very clean and science oriented. The teachers have been been really good and enthusiastic. The electives wheel gives kids a chance to take several different classes. FCAT scores are really good for a Title I school, but the curriculum isn't just FCAT test prep like at many schools. My boys go on 4-5 field trips each year, and there are many events for the whole family like the Strawberry Festival, STEM night, Book Bingo night etc.

Posted October 09, 2012
My daughters love this school. The teachers are wonderful, the school itself is amazing with all of the environmental aspects. My older daughter has been there since day one and will be in the first graduating fifth grade class. They have never complained about going to school and both are doing exceptionally well. We are so lucky to call this school ours!!

Posted October 26, 2011
My son has been going to this school since inception. He LOVES it. By incorporating "go Green" into the curriculum, the children are learning a deeper appreciation for our Mother Earth. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle are common words used in our household. I highly recommend this school to anyone living within it's district. The teachers are wonderful!!

Posted October 25, 2011
My daughter gets home from school and says AWESOME everyday. She is very excited to be there. She is learning alot, not to mention staying Green. I think one of the best schools in Palm Beach County PERIOD!

Posted January 11, 2011
This is a great school I love and so does my kids I honestly think it's one of the best Elementary schools in the county.

Pine Jog Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2010
My son is studying in this school. The Teachers are average. This school will be average if it compares to school in India. A lot improvement required specifically in Mathematics and science program.

Pine Jog Elementary School 4

Posted July 23, 2009

Pine Jog Elementary School
6315 Summit Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL  33415
Last modified Pine Jog Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Jog Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top