West Palm Beach, FL

Posted October 13, 2014
My son is in his second year at Everglades, completing grade one gifted in Mrs.Hammond's class. I cannot say enough good things about her, the principal and staff. The communication between the school and parents is remarkable. We enjoy all the extra curricular opportunities for families to participate in. It is noticeable that the school prides itself in making everglades a real community. The curriculum is individualized and most importantly my son loves school!

Posted May 12, 2014
This is a fantastic school with a multitude of programs. My child is in the ESE program and the teachers are very caring and supportive. I know they have an amazing gifted program as well. The teachers are very good at communicating, they are professional, and my kids have loved their teachers every year. This is an amazing school!

Posted September 26, 2013
I am a parent in the gifted program at Everglades Elementary. I had transferred my daughter to this school from her home school for the full time gifted program. The teachers are very professional and great with the students. It is a GREEN school which is very close to my heart, and my child's as well, we recycle everyday! It is a fairly new school and I was a bit worried, but it is run very well by the administrative staff and parents are encouraged and welcome to participate in school activities.

Everglades Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2013
Im a student from this school. I started her in 2nd grade. To be honest this school is fun but not that edcational. They only give you worksheets. Some of the teachers are really rude and mean. There is a lot of bullying in this school. So i suggest you guys not to go to this school. They have a very Strict dress code. No hats or hoodies even glasses! Some of you guys might know me. Im Britney N. The only good thing about this school ia the partys. I have been bullied all school year starting from 2nd s Grade. Thats why im homeschool for 5th grade. I will be going back to pulic school for Middle school. So please do not go to this school.

Posted August 22, 2013
Our daughter just started Kindergarten at Everglades and so far we have been very impressed with how organized they are and the warmth and welcoming that we have felt from the staff and teachers.

Everglades Elementary School 3

Posted November 07, 2012
This is my daughter's second year at Everglades. LAST year was GREAT, this year, not so much (there is a new principal). My daughter is in first grade (gifted) and has at least an HOUR of homework every night. Students have silent lunches from time to time...silent lunches are used as punishment and if cafeteria too noisy--The principal leaves up to teachers to decide. In art class, all students have to whisper. In math lab, they play games on the Ipad (math vs. zombies). Communication between parents and teachers is poor. Very disappointed in administration and their lack of leadership.

Posted April 18, 2012
When the school was being built we were concern because at that time my child went to Equestrian Elem and was zoned for Everglades Elem. WELL! I say I am VERY happy that she is attending this school. The whole administrative team including the principal is GREAT! I think the teachers really like working at this school which makes a difference in teaching your kids. Volunteering does help the school in alot of ways! So volunteer if you can!

Posted September 04, 2011
Best Elementary School ever. Wonderful and awesome prinziple, great and absolute to 100% motivated teachers.The kids love it. A great place to volunteer.

Everglades Elementary School
407 Marginal Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Everglades Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Everglades Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top