Bad
Good

I am a graduate of Children of Purpose. I have had a hard time getting into college because several colleges said that they do not accept the diploma that are given by Children of Purpose. I attend Palm Beach State College now but I had to take a entrance exam because Palm Beach State did not accept the diploma either. I also found that the classes that were taught at Children of Purpose did not prepare me for college level classes. If you are a high school student you should think twice about attending Children of Purpose.

My son has been a this school for the 12-13 school year. The location of the school is great BUT the condition of the buildings are horrible. I love the teachers there, and they show that they care very much about my son's education. They were supposed to move into a much bigger and better location during the holidays but still haven't, not sure as to why. I do keep in mind that there focus is my focus, empowering our children no matter where they live and what their backgrounds are.

I would not recommend this school to anyone. Their curriculum is not adequate and the quality of teaching is poor. They offer transportation but their transportation is very unreliable. The meals that they offer is unsatisfactory. The condition of the buildings is also poor. As a parent I was very disappointed and feel that this school needs a lot to be desired.

this is a private Christian school , the teach to student ratio is very good, especially if your child is struggling and also having problems adjusting to a public school. this school uses the Pace program. the teachers are very loving and patient with the students.

Last modified Children of Purpose Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12