Public charter
West Palm Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Gardens School Of Technology Arts Inc 4

Posted November 17, 2014
My three kids love this school. It is small, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. My kids love all of their teachers, and among the three of them that is 9 teachers because all the students have different teachers for different subjects. They get to learn with a lot of different types of technology. All in all it's everything we were looking for in a small community school.

Gardens School Of Technology Arts Inc 2

Posted June 06, 2014
I have so many complaints I don't know where to start. As others have said, communication is spotty at best, with teachers seeming to play favorites. While tutoring was offered, it was cancelled as soon as FCATs were complete - are you kidding me? Talk about teaching to the test. Ugh. Frankly I think this is a thinly disguised attempt to get public funding for a school that services members of the church the school rents space from. At the beginning of the year, all students were REQUIRED to apply for subsidized lunches because the school got extra funding based on applications. School administrators are also church administrators, which we did not know. All but one teacher appear to be born again Christians, and it invades the environment - when the science teach has to post a disclaimer on the school homework site that "evolution is only an opinion" there's a MAJOR problem. Also - we were charged at technology fee ostensible to cover the cost of the tablets issued to each student - but they were late in arriving, then used for a month or two before being discarded. Mismanagement, under-experienced teachers that appear to be hired based on their religion, bad communication...

Posted April 01, 2014
Its a nice school because it small but with saying that there is not enough staff and communication is very poor. They don't deal with any problem with in the school . They need better direction and they need to put more of the money there raising in to the school.

Posted August 01, 2013
I found the same experience with this school, the communication between parents and teachers is horrible!! These teachers lack communication skills. It may be lack of experience or they are just plain rude or dont care. Its a terrible experience when I teacher doesnt look you in the eye and tell you really how your child is doing schoolastically or just in general. It makes you NOT TRUST them. Something needs to be done or said, they should know better its part of their job to speak to parents. Well we are leaving the school and this is definitly ONE of the reasons!!! Its sad you become a teacher to help children and to have that in your heart . These group of teachers walk around looking like they are tortured and dont want to be there. There is not ONE teacher at this school that doesnt give this feeling!!!

Posted August 01, 2013
I'm thinking the three reviews yesterday are by the same person who has an axe to grind. My kids love G-Sota. As a very involved parent at the school, I've witnessed a lot of parents with poor communication skills, who complain about the most ridiculous things and expect the school to make up for their poor parenting choices. I wrote a positive review and I am not on staff.

Posted July 31, 2013
my child hated this school and never like to attend. Also lunch is not tasty and the staff is immature. My child didn't get a good education here either.

Posted July 10, 2013
Amazing school!! my daughter just finished Kindergarten and my son will be starting Kindergarten next year. As a teacher myself, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the school. My daughter has learned so much in just one short year. I have also volunteered in the school on many occasions and can say that every time I walk into the school I love it even more. The teachers in the school are wonderful, and I have had the opportunity to build relationships with many of the teachers even though they do not teach my child. Every person in the school takes ownership of the school and sees every child as "theirs" even if they are not in their class at that time. My family and I LOVE GSOTA!!

Posted July 02, 2013
Love the school. Love the teachers. Love the staff. The only two complaints I have are the lag in communication and the eating arrangements for the kindergarten classes. Other than that, it's an amazing school.

Posted July 01, 2013
My son has been attending this school since it opened, he is now entering the 4th grade. He went from saying that school was OK to every day is awesome. Project Child has taught him to be independent with his learning and think on his own, and be responsible for his own lessons. He loves the teachers and staff, they really try to make the classes fun and engaging. He has learned lego robotics, exergaming, art, animation on IPads, and his favorite Stop Motion Animation. There is always something fun and engaging going on at this school!

Posted June 30, 2013
I love this school, GSOTA is awesome.. The teachers/ and all the staff are out standing and very friendly, and go out of the way to help the children. My daughter was advance for k and the teachers gave her books on a higher level and also higher level spelling words..I love this school and look forward to another GREAT year.I would tell anyone if they are looking for a good school they must try GSOTA out first. GO SOTA....

Gardens School Of Technology Arts Inc
9153 Roan Lane, West Palm Beach, FL  33403
Last modified Gardens School Of Technology Arts Inc is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gardens School Of Technology Arts Inc Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top