Posted October 17, 2014
my two kids have been attending renaissance charter school at west palm beach since the doors have been opened.the new principal and the vice principal have been doing a great job.keep it up renaissance.

Posted October 13, 2014
My son has blossomed socially, emotionally and academically in this school. He is in kindergarten and this was a hard milestone for him but with the help of the teachers and administrators he is doing fantastic. As for bullying, I can honestly say yes, we had an issue but between the teacher and school principle it got handled immediately. I couldn't be more happier. The new principle has made many changes, all for the good. He is really on top of things and responds to parent e-mails within hours. Parent involvement is a must and I think that's a wonderful thing. You get to know the teacher and staff.

Posted October 13, 2014
I absolutely love this school. My son is doing incredible and his confidence levels have soared! The teachers, staff and administrators are very welcoming and just wonderful. The new principle is very involved not only in the school but also with the kids. He is not afraid to speak his mind and does not beat around the bush. He was the right choice for this school and this school was the right choice for my son. Yes, you have to put in volunteer hours but it is worth it when you see how hard these teachers are working with the kids.

Posted October 13, 2014
My daughters have been going to RCSWPB since it's inception 3 yrs ago. During this time, the school has increased it's grade level standing within Palm Beach County and my girls have become fully engaged in the curriculum at RCSWPB. They have been Honor Roll students consistently, have grown immensely intellectually, and have actively participated in many of the extracurricular activities provided at the campus. The teachers have and continue to be fully engaged with all of their students. Their dedication to each and every student is overwhelming. Each administrator and teacher strive for the best in both themselves and their students. I couldn't have asked for a better environment for learning and growing for my daughters. Thank you so much RCSWPB for embracing education as it should be.

Posted October 09, 2014
I currently have 2 children attending Renaissance Charter WPB. I am extremely pleased with the progress that my kids have made and continue to make. My children began attending when the school first opened, and will continue to attend until they are ready to go to high school. The teachers are the most dedicated that I have seen in all of my years as a parent. They are always finding fun and innovative ways to engage the students in learning, and this has resulted in my children loving school! The students aren't only expected to perform successfully in academics, they are also taught valuable character traits. The school got a new principal this year who is adamant about building the school into an even better establishment than it was the year before. The assistant principal has been there from day one and has proven to be an excellent role model to the students as well as a guiding light to the parents. Last year my youngest daughter informed me that she wanted to be "Mrs. Samuels" when she grows up! As a parent who values being involved in my kids' education, it feels great to be a part of a school that not only welcomes parent volunteers, they expect it and encourage it!

Posted October 06, 2014
I am a third grade teacher at Renaissance Charter at West Palm Beach, and I know how much the teachers care about our students. We provide a safe, rich learning environment with specific individual learning goals which helps your child, as well as you, to see their success. We are a family and welcome your family to come and join the best educational experience of a life time.

Posted October 06, 2014
All of the faculty members at this school have a true passion for educating the future of our world. You can see it in their hard work, and the positive attitudes that they exude, This in turn reflect on their students. I am proud to be a teacher at this school and to have the opportunity to work with such wonderful students and faculty member. I have had such positive parental involvement this year at Renaissance Charter School at West Palm Beach and I would definitely send my own children here. The principal, Mr. Lupton, has created a very data driven structure at the school and has helped guide teachers into creating the most effective lessons to create life long learners and be the best teachers they can be.

Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach 4

Posted October 05, 2014
From the moment I was hired, Renaissance Charter at West Palm Beach has been a wonderful school to work for. I enjoy coming to work everyday. I look forward to greeting and working with all of my students. They are warm and engaging. They inspire me to create the most interesting and engaging lessons I can think of. I see my career at this school blossoming into a very comfortable and rewarding partnership with my students and parents. I plan to work at this school until retirement knocks at my door.

Posted October 05, 2014
I have worked at 2 schools in the CSUSA family. As previous reviews note, we had a rough start. In our 3rd year we have a new principal. This one has been in the company as a teacher and as an AP. Along with new admin. many more experienced teachers were added. There is definitely a more positive vibe among the staff which carries over to our students. We are steadily improving by following the CSUSA'g Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum which has helped other Florida schools become "A" schools.

Posted October 05, 2014
We pull-out gifted children in small groups and do enrichment work with them! It is such a confidence builder and they deserve the special attention.

Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach
1889 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL  33409
(561) 839-1994
Last modified Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top