743 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

My son is in kindergarten with teacher Mrs Mercedes, He loves be there, they really care about my son goals. The principal Is very kind and helpful person.

I have been in many different schools, from public to private, across the nation. I feel that the faculty and staff go above and beyond to help the students succeed. I am very proud to be apart of Renaissance Charter School at West Palm Beach! Ms. Rhonda Davis

The best.. We show GRIT!!!! In all aspects from teachers, administrators, CRTs, Office Staff, ESE, ESOL, counselors, and Dean, security need I say more.. We have purpose to serve our scholars.

This is my child's first year at the school and so far so good. The principal is understanding to the needs of her children and the teachers are as well. The staff in the office are very helpful with all parenting needs.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our teachers go above and beyond expectations. They also look to children excelling.. We have teachers that love what they do..

Amount of homework: Agree

Children are given homework reviewing what they learned it is expected. If homework isn't given then how can children review?

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our Principal has shown deep interest in the education of our scholars. He works extremely hard along with His Assistant Principal. He does not look for a pat on the back. He wants all his scholars to breakthrough barriers way beyond what they even expect..

My son attended K last year and has now started 1st grade. I can honestly say, being a retired teacher, that this school offers quality teaching. Mr. Lupton took over a school that was poorly managed and in my opinion did an incredible job. I look forward to seeing what new changes go into effect to continue this school moving forward. The administrative team is awesome! I have recommended this school to parents who i feel are involved in their child's learning and they agree it has been the best move for their kids. Key word is being an involved parent, teachers can teach but parents need to push their kids to do the best they can in order to achieve.

My son attended this school for two years (6th and 7th grade). The first year was not great; but, last year was absolutely terrible! They hired a new principal, Mr. Lupton and he has done a very poor job of running the school. They are unable to hire and retain qualified teachers which has had a devastating impact on the students. When confronted with the major issues the school is experiencing they simple say "Remember this is a choice school" rather than admitting they have major problems and apologizing for them. The food service is pretty awful too. All of the food is highly processed and comes in little bags. It's like eating at a gas station every day. Don't even get me started on the drop off and pick up situation! They are trying to funnel too many cars in and out of an area that was never meant to handle that sort of traffic. It's only a matter of time till somebody gets hurt or killed. A traffic light and not calling the kids down one by one when their parents get there would help out a lot.

MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND I LOVE THIS SCHOOL, THE PRINCIPLE MR LUPTON HAS BEEN AMAZING FOR HIS FIRST YEAR HERE!! HE AND THE SCHOOL TEACHERS MOTIVATES OUR KIDS THROUGH THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR. MY KID GOT HONOR ROLL THE WHOLE YEAR 2014-2015 KINDERGARTEN AND SHE CANT WAIT TO BE A 1ST GRADER NEXT SCHOOL YEAR!! PLUS I LOVE TO SEE THE WHOLE SCHOOL WEARING THE SAME UNIFORM TOP AND BOTTOMS, THAT MAKES THE SCHOOL LOOK EVEN BETTER AND ORGANIZED.. I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS GREAT SCHOOL..

Last modified Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.