Public charter
West Palm Beach, FL

Posted August 27, 2015
My son attended K last year and has now started 1st grade. I can honestly say, being a retired teacher, that this school offers quality teaching. Mr. Lupton took over a school that was poorly managed and in my opinion did an incredible job. I look forward to seeing what new changes go into effect to continue this school moving forward. The administrative team is awesome! I have recommended this school to parents who i feel are involved in their child's learning and they agree it has been the best move for their kids. Key word is being an involved parent, teachers can teach but parents need to push their kids to do the best they can in order to achieve.

Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach 1

Posted August 08, 2015
My son attended this school for two years (6th and 7th grade). The first year was not great; but, last year was absolutely terrible! They hired a new principal, Mr. Lupton and he has done a very poor job of running the school. They are unable to hire and retain qualified teachers which has had a devastating impact on the students. When confronted with the major issues the school is experiencing they simple say "Remember this is a choice school" rather than admitting they have major problems and apologizing for them. The food service is pretty awful too. All of the food is highly processed and comes in little bags. It's like eating at a gas station every day. Don't even get me started on the drop off and pick up situation! They are trying to funnel too many cars in and out of an area that was never meant to handle that sort of traffic. It's only a matter of time till somebody gets hurt or killed. A traffic light and not calling the kids down one by one when their parents get there would help out a lot.

Posted June 10, 2015
MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND I LOVE THIS SCHOOL, THE PRINCIPLE MR LUPTON HAS BEEN AMAZING FOR HIS FIRST YEAR HERE!! HE AND THE SCHOOL TEACHERS MOTIVATES OUR KIDS THROUGH THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR. MY KID GOT HONOR ROLL THE WHOLE YEAR 2014-2015 KINDERGARTEN AND SHE CANT WAIT TO BE A 1ST GRADER NEXT SCHOOL YEAR!! PLUS I LOVE TO SEE THE WHOLE SCHOOL WEARING THE SAME UNIFORM TOP AND BOTTOMS, THAT MAKES THE SCHOOL LOOK EVEN BETTER AND ORGANIZED.. I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS GREAT SCHOOL..

Posted October 17, 2014
my two kids have been attending renaissance charter school at west palm beach since the doors have been opened.the new principal and the vice principal have been doing a great job.keep it up renaissance.

Posted October 15, 2014
MY SCHOOL IS AWESOME BABY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Some teachers aren't that good tho.yeah that's all I have to say but overall its pretty cool.

Posted October 13, 2014
I absolutely love this school. My son is doing incredible and his confidence levels have soared! The teachers, staff and administrators are very welcoming and just wonderful. The new principle is very involved not only in the school but also with the kids. He is not afraid to speak his mind and does not beat around the bush. He was the right choice for this school and this school was the right choice for my son. Yes, you have to put in volunteer hours but it is worth it when you see how hard these teachers are working with the kids.

Posted October 13, 2014
My daughters have been going to RCSWPB since it's inception 3 yrs ago. During this time, the school has increased it's grade level standing within Palm Beach County and my girls have become fully engaged in the curriculum at RCSWPB. They have been Honor Roll students consistently, have grown immensely intellectually, and have actively participated in many of the extracurricular activities provided at the campus. The teachers have and continue to be fully engaged with all of their students. Their dedication to each and every student is overwhelming. Each administrator and teacher strive for the best in both themselves and their students. I couldn't have asked for a better environment for learning and growing for my daughters. Thank you so much RCSWPB for embracing education as it should be.

Posted October 09, 2014
I currently have 2 children attending Renaissance Charter WPB. I am extremely pleased with the progress that my kids have made and continue to make. My children began attending when the school first opened, and will continue to attend until they are ready to go to high school. The teachers are the most dedicated that I have seen in all of my years as a parent. They are always finding fun and innovative ways to engage the students in learning, and this has resulted in my children loving school! The students aren't only expected to perform successfully in academics, they are also taught valuable character traits. The school got a new principal this year who is adamant about building the school into an even better establishment than it was the year before. The assistant principal has been there from day one and has proven to be an excellent role model to the students as well as a guiding light to the parents. Last year my youngest daughter informed me that she wanted to be "Mrs. Samuels" when she grows up! As a parent who values being involved in my kids' education, it feels great to be a part of a school that not only welcomes parent volunteers, they expect it and encourage it!

Posted October 06, 2014
I am a third grade teacher at Renaissance Charter at West Palm Beach, and I know how much the teachers care about our students. We provide a safe, rich learning environment with specific individual learning goals which helps your child, as well as you, to see their success. We are a family and welcome your family to come and join the best educational experience of a life time.

Posted October 06, 2014
All of the faculty members at this school have a true passion for educating the future of our world. You can see it in their hard work, and the positive attitudes that they exude, This in turn reflect on their students. I am proud to be a teacher at this school and to have the opportunity to work with such wonderful students and faculty member. I have had such positive parental involvement this year at Renaissance Charter School at West Palm Beach and I would definitely send my own children here. The principal, Mr. Lupton, has created a very data driven structure at the school and has helped guide teachers into creating the most effective lessons to create life long learners and be the best teachers they can be.

Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach
1889 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL  33409
(561) 839-1994
Last modified Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renaissance Charter School At West Palm Beach Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top