West Palm Beach, FL

Washington Elementary Magnet School 1

Posted August 01, 2013
Washington Elementary Magnet School is the same as Washington Elementary school. This would be very confusing. They have two different address and phone numbers and two different websites. The school lost its Magnet and still use the name Magnet. Why is that? The Magnet website is To me it shows they really don't care. My oldest son let me see a utube music video of the area. He won't tell me the name of it because it not good.

Washington Elementary Magnet School 1

Posted February 15, 2013
Bad school in a horrible neighborhood. I don't understand why they keep this school in such a bad location. I my self am scared to even drive down the streets.

Washington Elementary Magnet School 3

Posted April 03, 2005
The school is an excellent school and is the first elementary school to receive an A from the state of florida. Teachers are well educated with a high percentage of advanced degrees and a high average of experanced teachers.

Washington Elementary Magnet School 3

Posted May 19, 2003
I feel that the teachers really dont care they are quick to say your child is being retained other than to say here is what we can do and to give third graders fcat test are just wrong I see why give it but in the third grade is just wrong

Washington Elementary Magnet School
1709 West 30th Street, West Palm Beach, FL  33404
Last modified Washington Elementary Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary Magnet School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top