Posted August 28, 2013
mrs jonas and mrs yabbra you are the best . thank you, thank you,and thank you.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
I love this school because the teachers really care about the children, they spend time with them ,their time not just the time they get paid for.

Posted April 25, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2008

Posted August 11, 2006
My child is a current student at lincoln. He started school for pre-k there and he loves every bit of it because of the teachers and the way they taught him many things. Now he is startin kindergarten and he is ready for what is in store.

Posted March 23, 2004
I am a former Lincoln Elementary School parent. I really liked the school, and my children were very successful there. The staff at the school were always willing to go above and beyond for the students. I think that parent involvement is the key and that was one of the major concerns with the school. Parents must support the schools. I always tried to be as involved as I could with the school and this really paid off for me. Both of my children scored very high on the FCAT and are still doing well in high school and middle school. The only elementary school they attended was Lincoln Elementary so I can say that they are a good educational facility.

Lincoln Elementary School
1160 Avenue North, West Palm Beach, FL  33404
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top