485 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

I worked at this school for one year. It is now F school and it deserves that rating. The principal is unprofessional and nasty. She offers very little support to her teachers and the challenges these hard-working teachers face are WAY beyond realistic. The discipline problems out of hand!!! The culture is SO NEGATIVE. The parents are rarely involved. The students- sadly- are not getting their needs met. If your kids are there- my advice is pull them out- fast!!

My grandson's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Mary Miller, is awesome. She has helped to nurture a wonderful child and I hope 'the raised bar that was set' will continue for him.

I'm a parent of six each in everyone of them went to Roosevelt Element as of what now one is in college, one in High school and one in middle school,and the other three still at Roosevelt so in other words I'm a pro at Roosevelt Rocket great staff the learning environment is awesome from pre-k to five graders they are doing an excellent job but i wish that more parent can get involve.

My son is a student in Mrs. Miller's kindergarten class. Overall, I have enjoyed having my son apart of this school. He has been learning a great deal, and enjoys his teacher and classmates. I also want to commend the aftercare program. I, like many parents, have to send him there. I was a little nervous at first to have him in the program. Over the school year though, Mrs. A. and her assistants have done a great job. My son always enjoys his time there. Their is one thing that I would like to see improve though. One is the notice for special functions or requirements. Most of the time I do not find out about something until the day before my son is required to have it or participate in it. Other than that, I am very happy with the school.

Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.