West Palm Beach, FL

Belvedere Elementary School 3

Posted May 10, 2012
My kid has been there for 6 years at belvedere elem she had wonderful teachers and staff ok my kid had to try to make friends but a snap she had them so kids are bad but turns out some were great the staff some of them treat others bad and some good best if your kid a gg (good good) but great school you will love it

Belvedere Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
My daughter is in first grade. Her experience with the principle, teacher and fellow students have been very positve. The staff and pta are involved, they are always trying to come up with new fun ways to have the children excited about learning and having school spirit. I am so happy that I chose Belvedere, because my daughter is ahead than other children her own age that are attending other schools. I know that it is due to Belvedere.

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted February 24, 2005
I think that Belvedere Elementary School is an excellent school. I have two children in that school one in 2nd grade and one in 4th grade.They offer an after school tutoring program for my 4th grader to help him prepare for Fcat and they also offer many other types of clubs one of which is a before school exercise program for children who may be a little over weight.The clubs are really great for the kids especially for the FCAT tutoring program there aren't many other schools that offer that in palm beach county I don't know how we got so lucky.The parent involvment in this school are great too.There is always something fun going on over the weekends put on by the schools PTA.

Belvedere Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2004
Belvedere has a great Principal, she is very involved with all students. Her open door policy makes communication great. The school is Brand New and the staff is very upbeat. I have a child in the first grade and one starting Kindergarten this year. The programs that she brings to us are educational and informative. The Teachers challenge the students and recognizes their individual needs.

Posted February 27, 2004
- a former student
I used to go to Belvedere. Back then, I thought it was a nice school with friendly students and teachers. I recently visited it and saw that it was being remodeled and thought this is very sad to me because it's changing but I also thought ' Good for them!' Overall, I say that Belvedere is a great school and a great learning enviroment for our kids!

Belvedere Elementary School
3000 Parker Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL  33405
Last modified Belvedere Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belvedere Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top