Conniston Middle School 4

Posted October 13, 2011
I am a parent of an 8th grader who has spent all of his middle school years at Conniston. Conniston is a great school. My son has received a great education there. Our younger son will be starting school there next year. We couldn't be more pleased.

Posted July 21, 2011
i was a student at conniston and those three years were awesome! i loved the experiences there. Most teachers are wonderful and easy to get along with. Although there is a lot of work and challenges it's all worth it. I'll Always be a BLUE DEVIL!!!!

Posted April 20, 2011
I have been extremely impressed with this school. The staff and teachers are very involved. The IB program continues to grow successfully. The principal seems to know all her students and has a great relationship with them. New for next year is a PTO parent group for the school which will hopefully create more parent involvement and ways to help the school out with fundraisers. GO BLUE DEVILS!

Posted October 11, 2010
Conniston Middle School instructors and employees care about the needs of the students and offer tutoring on Saturdays with activites after lessons. It encourages students to go to tutoring. The IB program is also a plus at this school. The enviroment is friendly and organized.

Conniston Middle School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
Iam a student at conniston middle school(8th grader).This is a pretty good school.im not ganna say i love it but every student who came out of this school came out alright .i love how diverse conniston.they reward us when we do good and they rightly punish you when you do bad.Great school love the programs.no matter what anybody else has to say about it.

Conniston Middle School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
i love conniston middle school!! I am there for only 2 days and its awesume! all teachers are very nice . its also a hard school!!

Conniston Middle School 4

Posted June 28, 2009
I had just recently graduated from Conniston class of '09 and boy this school has been a big portion of my life. I was there all three years of middle school. I'm not going to lie, but their education is wonderful. Their academics are very, very acceptable. I had not missed any honor roll all three years! This school was the first school in the US that I attended. I learned so much! I met a lot of great friends that are truly understanding. However, the school in not Perfect. There are Cons and Pros ofcourse. One of the good things is the IB Dual program. It is a wonderful experience, they give you a lot of challenges and HS kind-of-like teaching. Con, I did not feel very safe at this school. Too many fights, and drug related things. Anyhow, the school gets better every year. Good Luck at Conniston!

Posted May 15, 2009
I'm an eight grade this school year and it has been a great school year I'm not upset about anything and the dress code changed by a little and i think that's the best they have done. The activities are fun and the IB program that I'm in is very hard and it has a lot of projects for you to do.

Conniston Middle School 2

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted March 27, 2009

Conniston Middle School
3630 Parker Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL  33405
Last modified Conniston Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conniston Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top