725 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Because since the minute you bring your kids to school teachers are outside greeting parents and making sure they get safe to class.

Meadow Park is the best in the county The teachers are wonderful Staff is excellent I was a volunteer there for over 15 years and have never experienced the thoughts of others. There have been a few changes over time but nothing drastic.. It is a safe neighborhood and I would recommend it highly

ITS SO SAD THAT THIS SCHOOL HAS GONE SO DOWNHILL AS I ACTUALLY MOVED TO LIVE IN THAT SCHOOL ZONE! THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! SHE IS RUDE & EVEN PICKS ON CERTAIN KIDS! I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT SHE WONT LAST THERE & MOVE ON BEFOR EMY KIDS ARE OUT OF THE SCHOOL.

Awesome school! My daughter has attended Meadow Park since kindergarten, and now 1st grade. I am very happy. My daughter has had awesome teachers both years and I couldn't be happier. Principal and vice principal are accessible and down to earth. The after school program, including the director and all the staff are exceptional. I feel comfortable and confident that my daughter is learning and safe when she is at school.

My daughter just started kindergarten this year and I have no complaints. She seems to love the teacher and is doing very well in there

Excellent teachers and great programs both of my daughters go to this school and they love it .

teacher is terrible - but the principal is the WORST. as a parent, if you have a concern, don't expect the principal to care. yet alone listen to your concerns... the reason kids are failing and palm beach county has such a high drop out rate are because these kind of people are employed by the school board and placed in positions they should not be in. this school is terrible. we need more educators that care about teaching children, and i have not seent hat with meadow park elementary.

Terrible school special Pre K programs coordinator and teachers are not doing a good job, some of them they need to look for different type of job.

My son has attended Meadow Park for the last two years starting with full time Pre-K through Child Find then this year part time ... the teachers & staff are awesome! This year I am in the Kirklane area but wish my son could return to Meadow Park ... office staff is awesome & he has learned so much. He went in there speaking approx. 15 words & now he rambles on about anything & everything ... I would definitely recommend Meadow Park :)) !!! & my son loves it there ...

i was so unsure when we first moved here on where to send my son. i believe that i did choose the right one because he excelled past his level this year. ty mpe

Last modified Meadow Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.