Meadow Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2014
ITS SO SAD THAT THIS SCHOOL HAS GONE SO DOWNHILL AS I ACTUALLY MOVED TO LIVE IN THAT SCHOOL ZONE! THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! SHE IS RUDE & EVEN PICKS ON CERTAIN KIDS! I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT SHE WONT LAST THERE & MOVE ON BEFOR EMY KIDS ARE OUT OF THE SCHOOL.

Posted April 28, 2014
Awesome school! My daughter has attended Meadow Park since kindergarten, and now 1st grade. I am very happy. My daughter has had awesome teachers both years and I couldn't be happier. Principal and vice principal are accessible and down to earth. The after school program, including the director and all the staff are exceptional. I feel comfortable and confident that my daughter is learning and safe when she is at school.

Meadow Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
My daughter just started kindergarten this year and I have no complaints. She seems to love the teacher and is doing very well in there

Posted November 13, 2012
Excellent teachers and great programs both of my daughters go to this school and they love it .

Meadow Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2012
teacher is terrible - but the principal is the WORST. as a parent, if you have a concern, don't expect the principal to care. yet alone listen to your concerns... the reason kids are failing and palm beach county has such a high drop out rate are because these kind of people are employed by the school board and placed in positions they should not be in. this school is terrible. we need more educators that care about teaching children, and i have not seent hat with meadow park elementary.

Meadow Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 02, 2010
Terrible school special Pre K programs coordinator and teachers are not doing a good job, some of them they need to look for different type of job.

Posted April 09, 2010
My son has attended Meadow Park for the last two years starting with full time Pre-K through Child Find then this year part time ... the teachers & staff are awesome! This year I am in the Kirklane area but wish my son could return to Meadow Park ... office staff is awesome & he has learned so much. He went in there speaking approx. 15 words & now he rambles on about anything & everything ... I would definitely recommend Meadow Park :)) !!! & my son loves it there ...

Meadow Park Elementary School 0

Posted August 10, 2009
i was so unsure when we first moved here on where to send my son. i believe that i did choose the right one because he excelled past his level this year. ty mpe

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted May 29, 2009
My child attended the Pre-k V.E. class this year. The teachers their just love your kids and care for them in so many ways. Miss Jessica Kyukendal, Miss Marta and Miss Olga are just awesome. They care about helping your kids with situations even when your kids are at home. They give ideas and instruction for you to follow home. The ESE Coordinator Arlene Cohut is friendly, professional and does things in a very timely matter. She knows who to contact to get things done for your chid. This is a safe and organized school. I was heart-broken when we had to move away.

Meadow Park Elementary School
956 Florida Mango Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33406
Last modified Meadow Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top