725 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 24, 2016
Love Destin is currently a Kindergarten teacher at Meadow Park Elementary , she was my daughter's teacher last year,she did such a great job. My daughter came home happy everyday,talking about school and the new things she learn. Also Mrs. Destin always took the time to answer any emails I sent and kept me posted of all events. When I went to teacher conference she explain everything and took her time to answer any question I had. She is just AWESOME! Thank you

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 24, 2016
My son also attends Meadow Park with an IEP and the teachers have been awesome with him, so patience and caring thru all his needs.

Posted May 24, 2016
Because since the minute you bring your kids to school teachers are outside greeting parents and making sure they get safe to class.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 08, 2016
I am grateful for our principal, Mrs. Arnette, who is sadly retiring this year. She has been an excellent role model and have learned so much from her. She pushed for student success, encouraged professional development, teamwork and established positive relationships with both staff and parents. We will be sad to see her go, but she has certainly left warm footprints in our hallways. She ran a tight ship with a beautiful smile. Go MPES!

Posted November 25, 2014
Meadow Park is the best in the county The teachers are wonderful Staff is excellent I was a volunteer there for over 15 years and have never experienced the thoughts of others. There have been a few changes over time but nothing drastic.. It is a safe neighborhood and I would recommend it highly

Meadow Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2014
ITS SO SAD THAT THIS SCHOOL HAS GONE SO DOWNHILL AS I ACTUALLY MOVED TO LIVE IN THAT SCHOOL ZONE! THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! SHE IS RUDE & EVEN PICKS ON CERTAIN KIDS! I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT SHE WONT LAST THERE & MOVE ON BEFOR EMY KIDS ARE OUT OF THE SCHOOL.

Posted April 28, 2014
Awesome school! My daughter has attended Meadow Park since kindergarten, and now 1st grade. I am very happy. My daughter has had awesome teachers both years and I couldn't be happier. Principal and vice principal are accessible and down to earth. The after school program, including the director and all the staff are exceptional. I feel comfortable and confident that my daughter is learning and safe when she is at school.

Meadow Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
My daughter just started kindergarten this year and I have no complaints. She seems to love the teacher and is doing very well in there

Posted November 13, 2012
Excellent teachers and great programs both of my daughters go to this school and they love it .

Meadow Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2012
teacher is terrible - but the principal is the WORST. as a parent, if you have a concern, don't expect the principal to care. yet alone listen to your concerns... the reason kids are failing and palm beach county has such a high drop out rate are because these kind of people are employed by the school board and placed in positions they should not be in. this school is terrible. we need more educators that care about teaching children, and i have not seent hat with meadow park elementary.

956 Florida Mango Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33406
Last modified Meadow Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.