1,098 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

I had to take my kids out of their old school because of bullying. This school I feel has young energetic teachers and staff and this school also care and think alot about the kids. The kids actually get to do stuff, like gardening and science projects etc.. The fact that it's bilingual is a plus as well. You're welcome to eat lunch everyday if you wanted to. Every week it's something they have going on to do at the school with the kids. Dances, shows etc. It's a great school wish I would of put my kids here earlier. :/

Seems like a nice school but not completely happy with a few things as of now. The workload my child comes home with.... Almost nothing. The homework brought is material learnes last year from prior school and therefore completed in less than 5 min. So as a parent I am just a little disappointed but my child seems to genuinely be happy so far. Also as non Florida native ...God forbid you ask about a rain policy ... Talk about making a parent feel stupid especially since if it does rain the students aren't let out right away... Just needed clarification on procedures. Lets see what end of school year brings.

My son is in Kindergarten , is his first year in Berkshire E..School. I am very greatful with the teacher of my son because always is there to help my kid.

Some good teachers. Can be a lot better. Is better this year than before but still under any parent expectations.

My daughter had a great teacher for half the year this year, and she has excelled tremendously in his class. The principal, however, had him replaced with a new teacher in the middle of the year without any warning whatsoever. My girl was very upset, and as she explains to me so was the rest of the class. The teacher that replaced the previous one was a young girl who hollered at the kids all the time and my daughters performance came to a standstill. After doing a little bit of investigating it turns out that the principal is a mean spirited old woman who has done this to anyone she just does not like. I tell you, if the old principal (2009) is still there, opt to have your child go elsewhere... I am glad my daughter is out of that school.

This school is wonderful - my daughter loves her school and is very happy. The only thing that is lacking is parental support. I have dealt with many facets of the educational system and parents are generally lacking in support these days. I see it lacking more in this school than another in the area that my son attended. Afterschool is phenomenal.

I have one child still in Berkshire and one that has moved on. From classroom instruction, teacher involvement, and learning concerns, to Aftercare, milers club, keyboard and chorus the kids love their school. As a parent that makes all the difference in the world. The dual language teachers are exceptional and the support staff throughout the school is phenomenal.

My kids used to go to a private school and I thought that if I sent them to pubic school they would be unhappy,but I was so wrong. This school is the best school. I think the teachers are fanastic and have nothing but good things to say. I highly recommend this school. And have you seen it? It is even beautiful on the outside too. :-)

My son entered Kindergarten this year and I'm very satisfied with the academic program he receives from his great teacher Ms Freeman. She is the wonderful teacher. Everyone is so helpful and willing to go above and beyond. The only thing I wish this school could offer to Kindergarters more enrichment and recreational activities/clubs such a music, art or chess.

Last modified Berkshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.