Berkshire Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2010
My daughter had a great teacher for half the year this year, and she has excelled tremendously in his class. The principal, however, had him replaced with a new teacher in the middle of the year without any warning whatsoever. My girl was very upset, and as she explains to me so was the rest of the class. The teacher that replaced the previous one was a young girl who hollered at the kids all the time and my daughters performance came to a standstill. After doing a little bit of investigating it turns out that the principal is a mean spirited old woman who has done this to anyone she just does not like. I tell you, if the old principal (2009) is still there, opt to have your child go elsewhere... I am glad my daughter is out of that school.

Berkshire Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted December 22, 2008

Posted November 27, 2008

Berkshire Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
This school is wonderful - my daughter loves her school and is very happy. The only thing that is lacking is parental support. I have dealt with many facets of the educational system and parents are generally lacking in support these days. I see it lacking more in this school than another in the area that my son attended. Afterschool is phenomenal.

Posted September 19, 2008
excellent excellent school

Posted June 17, 2008
I have one child still in Berkshire and one that has moved on. From classroom instruction, teacher involvement, and learning concerns, to Aftercare, milers club, keyboard and chorus the kids love their school. As a parent that makes all the difference in the world. The dual language teachers are exceptional and the support staff throughout the school is phenomenal.

Posted March 27, 2008
My kids used to go to a private school and I thought that if I sent them to pubic school they would be unhappy,but I was so wrong. This school is the best school. I think the teachers are fanastic and have nothing but good things to say. I highly recommend this school. And have you seen it? It is even beautiful on the outside too. :-)

Berkshire Elementary School 0

Posted November 28, 2007
My son entered Kindergarten this year and I'm very satisfied with the academic program he receives from his great teacher Ms Freeman. She is the wonderful teacher. Everyone is so helpful and willing to go above and beyond. The only thing I wish this school could offer to Kindergarters more enrichment and recreational activities/clubs such a music, art or chess.

Posted June 29, 2007
My daughter attended Berkshire when from second through fifth grade and I found it to be a very nurturing school. The teachers seemed very helpful and excited to do their jobs. They were always available if a question or concern arose.

Berkshire Elementary School
1060 Kirk Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33406
(561) 304-2000
Last modified Berkshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berkshire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top