Palm Springs Middle School 1

Posted July 21, 2014
I am not sure about other programs but band program in this school is like joke- teacher does not care about students advancements, nor does he keep up with competitions or enhancement programs...you need private lessons, they will not get your child ready for audition or anything (like other Band Directors do in other schools)and band will play same music each year so challenge for young musician is minimal. My kid is at the Dreyfoos now but I feel that we wasted time with this school, if you want them to go forward- you are on your own here.

Palm Springs Middle School 4

Posted January 10, 2014
I initially enrolled my daughter there because supposedly they had the dual language program. To my dissapointment, they don't. My daughter does like her teachers, school and sports there. But I must agree that their is alot of bullying there. Ive had boys and girls bully her there. On a better note, i do like the fact that there are police officers there. I just think they should b helping more with traffic instead of standing around.

Posted September 23, 2013
Palm Springs Middle School is a pretty good school. I do think that the teachers do a great job. I like that there are policemen there everyday to protect the school. The only thing I am not crazy about for my kids is that there are a lot of bullies. Another thing I'm not crazy about is the parking. The parents can't line up in their cars to pick up their kids until 3:40. Parents start pulling out of their spots and practically hit each other every day. Something needs to be done about that. And if you park on the side of the school and try to get out the kids that walk home take over and it's hard to get out of the parking lot. They should have someone there to help the kids cross and also let the parents leave the parking lot.

Palm Springs Middle School 2

Posted July 26, 2012
Great Teachers and Stuff. My son love this school. I talk to studens who did go in this school and they told that they are not used to the amount of work they getting in High School.

Posted March 14, 2011
First of all, I love this school. I do note that a lot of the high reviews include the band and gifted program. (Both of I am in, so I completely understand.) First, if you are sending your kid here, put them in an arts program instead of gym or being a runner. Having a productive school day is important. I suggest music, orchestra or band (Having being in both.) unless that isn't your child's forte. As for the teachers, they are very helpful in answer's students' questions or helping them extra. A good amount of homework, not too much but good for a healthy middle schooler. As for some of the negative reviews, your child may be part of the...Bottom ten percent, shall we say. And the teachers can get a bit frustrated when their students aren't behaving right, but other than that, if your kid needs academic help, the teachers teach them the best they can and they have plenty of side programs to help your child succeed. I hope this clears up any confusion of some things. Send your child here, you will not regret it.

Palm Springs Middle School 1

Posted April 16, 2010

Posted March 04, 2010

Palm Springs Middle School 3

Posted February 02, 2010

Posted October 16, 2009

Posted September 23, 2009
Listen, this school is amazing.. Im in the 7th grade here and i love the dual-language and band program put your child in one of those programs and you will not here them complaining.. The band teacher rocks.. Mr. M.. Everybody loves him.. And the spanish teachers are awesome..Ms.Z, Mr.P and Ms.V...This is an awesome school!!!

Palm Springs Middle School
1560 Kirk Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33406
Last modified Palm Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Springs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews.