Bad
Good

I believe this school has many issues. Bullying, for instance has to be addressed. Not only because it's a damning issue for those affected, but also sets the precedent for the mood of the school in general. Enough so that it has crossed over to the social media as of late. The neglectful nature of the front office does nothing to calm concerned parents. My suggestion is that this hostile nature cease if this school wants to become a viable option for students and parents alike. There no way to dodge this and other issues, address it, and make resolve. And become what a Palm Beach School is supposed to be.

This school has many issues. The front office staff are rude, everyone that answers the phones are rude. I've yet to catch them at a 'good time". The teachers are demeaning to the kids. They ridicule them in front of the entire class or whoever is around. Nothing is ever done by the principal. The cafeteria is a huge social gathering, there's no staff controlling the kids or helping the younger ones. The gifted program is the biggest joke. Never question the curriculum or you will have your child ridiculed in class. The best part of the school is the aftercare program. It is good, Mrs. G has done a good job taking over Ms. Winkis position.

My granddaughter was left unattended in the wrong place. She is only 5 years old and she has speech delay. The day care school bus was there to pick her up, she called my daughter to ask if she had pick her up. We all panic and she finally found her by her self, in the side walk. She was there alone for more than 30 minutes. I will report this to the local news, police and everybody I can think of. My daughter left several messages to the principal and they never return her call.

I am a former student at Forest Hill and They have excellent teachers,a very powerful respectful and hardworking principal,and they have a challenging academic programs I know you may think I am showing favoritism but i am not this is awonderful school.

Teachers at this school are always working hard and caring about the children. Many things are planned to enhance their education.

My son goes to this school and hates it! The kids are bullies

My son has been at this school since 2007 kindergarden . he loves it here , its not a perfect school but were all happy with this school . And so far my son has had great teachers . thankyou to all teachers and staff of foresthill elementry .

I love the school my daughter was failing before she entered, her teacher made it a great experience for our daughter and us, on helping us bring up her grades. She went from a 'f' average all the way up to an 'a'. Thanks alot to Forrest Hill elem. And the hard working teachers. 'Happy parent

New principal this year with both positive & negative changes. This is my son's 2nd year at FHES and he is in the Accelerated program. I have been very pleased with his teachers, especially Ms. Franqui. Communication with her has been exceptional! There has been improvement in the drop off/pick up routine from last year, but more still needs to be done. The SACC program (after school) is excellent! Ms. Winkis is great! Not only do the students have time to do homework, but best of all have a variety of FUN activities, including karate, dance club, ASL, as well as special guests; also teach character building (CHAMPS). The only negative is the front office staff. They seem disorganized, are unfriendly and need to improve their 'helpfulness.' I have never once been greeted with a smile, even as a volunteer and it appears they don't know what's going on.

I am a parent and i think is a great school. great teachers. I would like to thank and congratulate Mrs Franqui, for her dedication an great job.

Last modified Forest Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.