West Palm Beach, FL

Posted February 06, 2015
I love this school my d daughter has 3yrs attending and it's the best from teachers to principal.

Posted August 23, 2013
It is the best school in Palm beach. And it has the best principal ever.

Posted June 25, 2013
I am now in high school, but when i was younger i attended wynnebrook elementary school and absolutely loved it. i was there from k-5 and loved every teacher i had. all the teachers are dedicated and do everything to help their students. attending wynnebrook was the only time i ever look forward to school, on our last day of 5th grade we all cried cause we didnt want to leave! mr. pegg was the principal there when i attended too, and he was always an amazing principal. he's strict when it's necessary, but is mostly a fun, caring guy. overall this school was the best school i have ever been to!

Posted July 25, 2012
Wynnbrook is a great school. The staff are very caring. Mr. Pegg continues to do a wonderful job. Mrs. Berry is the glue that holds it all together. Mr. Berry is a vital part of the team also. I have two girls that have attended for three years. The staff has always been willing to help us in any way possible. The only thing that could be improved is the amount of community involvement. In a working class neighborhood its understandably hard to get people together but im hoping this year more parents will come together for the children.

Wynnebrook Elementary School

Posted May 04, 2010
This is the best school ever . Mr.Peg is lucky having a great staff since reception to janitors..Good job to every ones!

Posted April 28, 2010
Best school ever. Love Wynnebrok Elementary. A 2nd house for my daugther.

Wynnebrook Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2010
very unorganized school , not the greatest school to deal with add kids

Posted April 18, 2007
Wynnebrook elementary is a great school! my teacher is so nice.He taught me the most science and social studies that i have learned in my life.

Posted February 27, 2006
I love this school! Mr. Pegg is the best pincipal. He take awsome care of the children. The teachers are great. The school has alot of very helpful resoures and programs. I am a part of the PTA and the level of parent involvement is just outstanding! I have nothing bad at all to say about this school! I wish every school could be like this one.I have never trusted a school more than I trust this school.

Posted January 11, 2006
This school is fabulous. They really care about your child. I have never been at a school where the principal actually knows every child by name. The aftercare program is excellent. I have absolutely no complaints about this school. Any problem you or your child encounter, the will staff stop and listen and take care of that problem. Mr. Pegg is the principal, but he is also a father to your child. He shows genuine love for all of his students, were else will you find a school that feels like family? I'm a single mom, and my kids are at that scchool from 7:30am -5:45pm, and I have absolutely no worries, I know my girls are in the safest most caring hands. This school teaches guidance, discipline, and most of all they teach love and respect for one another.

Wynnebrook Elementary School
1167 Drexel Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33417
Last modified Wynnebrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wynnebrook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top