Posted January 29, 2008
I give the extra star this time around for the dedication & commitment from the school Principal & staff. The school offers free tutoring on Saturdays for 3 hrs. to help prepare the students for the FCAT. I am in awe at the great lengths the Principal & Teachers have went to ensure a better education as well as a successful school. They should be commended. My daughter & I are extremely grateful, they have been incredibly kind & generous with their time.

Posted December 01, 2007

Posted November 14, 2007
I think this is a wonderful school and I just love there vpk program and there teachers...The teachers in the vpk are so full of joy and very delightful and my son just enjoys coming to school!

West Riviera Elementary School 2

Posted October 06, 2006

West Riviera Elementary School 2

Posted July 10, 2006
- a former student
west riviera is a great school

West Riviera Elementary School
1057 West 6th Street, West Palm Beach, FL  33404
(561) 494-1900
Last modified West Riviera Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Riviera Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top