West Palm Beach, FL

Posted February 19, 2014
Grove Park Elementary school is a very good school the only problem we can see is that the Board Of Education and surrounding neighborhoods have let the school down. My son has attended Grove Park and we were pleasantly surprised how great the staff and the students were. We had to move due to job but I and my son will miss this school. As a very content parent I just wish that others would write how good the school is. A special thanks to Mr. Pascley for his great skills because if he and others didn't make it fun and educational for the students we would be in more trouble with our future so thank you Park Grove staff for helping in building a better future for us all. Tina Davis

Posted November 18, 2009
I love the school my daughter is learning so much and she is enjoying everyday at school thank you.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted December 07, 2007

Grove Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 02, 2007
I am a teacher at Grove Park Elementary and although it is not yet an A school, the dedication from the Grove Park staff is overwhelming. The entire staff works together to make sure the children are the number one priority and our administration takes time to get to know your children and can always be seen on campus. Every year we strive for bigger and better, and every year we improve. If a school had to be rated on dedication we would already be an A.

Posted November 14, 2006

Posted January 12, 2006

Posted November 07, 2003

Grove Park Elementary School
8330 North Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL  33410
Last modified Grove Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grove Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top