666 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Grove Park Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2015
My son has been in Grove Park for nearly a year, since he went to live with his father. My son claims that he is incredibly bored, and that he is learning nothing. He enjoys playing at reccess, and in aftercare. My son missed a year due to cancer treatment, and had to return to kindergarten. However, my ex husband did no research on this school and it's opportunities for tutoring, so my son is in aftercare with no opportunity to be brought up to grade level at all. The work that I have seen done by him in this school is clearly at the level of a child years younger than him, and is work that he was capable of in pre - school.

Grove Park Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2014
Grove Park Elementary school is a very good school the only problem we can see is that the Board Of Education and surrounding neighborhoods have let the school down. My son has attended Grove Park and we were pleasantly surprised how great the staff and the students were. We had to move due to job but I and my son will miss this school. As a very content parent I just wish that others would write how good the school is. A special thanks to Mr. Pascley for his great skills because if he and others didn't make it fun and educational for the students we would be in more trouble with our future so thank you Park Grove staff for helping in building a better future for us all. Tina Davis

Grove Park Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2009
I love the school my daughter is learning so much and she is enjoying everyday at school thank you.

Grove Park Elementary School

Posted June 02, 2007
I am a teacher at Grove Park Elementary and although it is not yet an A school, the dedication from the Grove Park staff is overwhelming. The entire staff works together to make sure the children are the number one priority and our administration takes time to get to know your children and can always be seen on campus. Every year we strive for bigger and better, and every year we improve. If a school had to be rated on dedication we would already be an A.

Grove Park Elementary School
8330 North Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL  33410
Last modified Grove Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.