Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Ms. Rogers and Mr. Collins are the most excellent principals. . I feel confident my daughter is in the best care. Their dedication to their craft is admirable. Thrilled to have advocates that care for all the children. Blessed to have an experienced leader, Ms. JoAnne Rogers.

My second grade daughter was involved in ESOL program , now she is writing and reading , her teachers were supporting her. She worked hard on her self , and she is rewarded every month . The shcool is safe and clean .

Hi I am student at Dwight d Eisenhower and I am in the 5th grade.to be honest this is the safest school on the planet the teachers and principal care about your education and you even get rewarded by doing good things and trying your very best. This school is an A rated school. I recommend this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My granddaughter has had a great year in Ms. Straight's Montessori Kindergarten class. This teacher is very loving and caring, and even tries to go to each birthday party she is invited to! (sorry for the dangling participle!) My granddaughter has learned a lot this year and has grown socially as well. Ms. Straight does a wonderful job of communicating with the family, which we appreciate so much. We feel very fortunate for winning the teacher-lottery this year!

The montessori program is outstanding. My children love their teachers and it shows in their grades. We were very lucky to have found this choice program.

Our son was in prek 4 this year, with teachers Mrs Logsdon and Mrs Landfair, in the Montessori program. We love this school! Our son starts the gifted Kindergarten at Palm Beach Public in about one month, and while we are glad to have him in a school that is just two minutes from our house, we will miss the wonderful, caring and talented staff!

This will be our first year at the choice Montessori program. We are very excited and my child loves it. I would suggest checking out the program, I think you will be very impressed. I do like that the PTA is very active and the principal is alway's walking around. My other child is in the VPK and is loving it. Seems to have very good teachers.

My son is in the ESE program as he is PDD-NOS. This is his second year (he's 4) and the teachers have been fabulous. We have seen such an improvement in his language and social skills. Everyone at DD Eisenhower is caring and supportive.

Last modified Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.