Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2011
My granddaughter has had a great year in Ms. Straight's Montessori Kindergarten class. This teacher is very loving and caring, and even tries to go to each birthday party she is invited to! (sorry for the dangling participle!) My granddaughter has learned a lot this year and has grown socially as well. Ms. Straight does a wonderful job of communicating with the family, which we appreciate so much. We feel very fortunate for winning the teacher-lottery this year!

Posted May 07, 2011
The montessori program is outstanding. My children love their teachers and it shows in their grades. We were very lucky to have found this choice program.

Posted July 09, 2010
Our son was in prek 4 this year, with teachers Mrs Logsdon and Mrs Landfair, in the Montessori program. We love this school! Our son starts the gifted Kindergarten at Palm Beach Public in about one month, and while we are glad to have him in a school that is just two minutes from our house, we will miss the wonderful, caring and talented staff!

Posted August 19, 2009

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted August 25, 2008
This will be our first year at the choice Montessori program. We are very excited and my child loves it. I would suggest checking out the program, I think you will be very impressed. I do like that the PTA is very active and the principal is alway's walking around. My other child is in the VPK and is loving it. Seems to have very good teachers.

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted August 29, 2007
My son is in the ESE program as he is PDD-NOS. This is his second year (he's 4) and the teachers have been fabulous. We have seen such an improvement in his language and social skills. Everyone at DD Eisenhower is caring and supportive.

Posted August 28, 2007

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted October 13, 2005

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School
2926 Lone Pine Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33410
Last modified Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top