West Palm Beach, FL

Posted June 01, 2015
My second grade daughter was involved in ESOL program , now she is writing and reading , her teachers were supporting her. She worked hard on her self , and she is rewarded every month . The shcool is safe and clean .

Posted April 16, 2015
Hi I am student at Dwight d Eisenhower and I am in the 5th be honest this is the safest school on the planet the teachers and principal care about your education and you even get rewarded by doing good things and trying your very best. This school is an A rated school. I recommend this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2011
My granddaughter has had a great year in Ms. Straight's Montessori Kindergarten class. This teacher is very loving and caring, and even tries to go to each birthday party she is invited to! (sorry for the dangling participle!) My granddaughter has learned a lot this year and has grown socially as well. Ms. Straight does a wonderful job of communicating with the family, which we appreciate so much. We feel very fortunate for winning the teacher-lottery this year!

Posted May 07, 2011
The montessori program is outstanding. My children love their teachers and it shows in their grades. We were very lucky to have found this choice program.

Posted July 09, 2010
Our son was in prek 4 this year, with teachers Mrs Logsdon and Mrs Landfair, in the Montessori program. We love this school! Our son starts the gifted Kindergarten at Palm Beach Public in about one month, and while we are glad to have him in a school that is just two minutes from our house, we will miss the wonderful, caring and talented staff!

Posted August 25, 2008
This will be our first year at the choice Montessori program. We are very excited and my child loves it. I would suggest checking out the program, I think you will be very impressed. I do like that the PTA is very active and the principal is alway's walking around. My other child is in the VPK and is loving it. Seems to have very good teachers.

Posted August 29, 2007
My son is in the ESE program as he is PDD-NOS. This is his second year (he's 4) and the teachers have been fabulous. We have seen such an improvement in his language and social skills. Everyone at DD Eisenhower is caring and supportive.

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted September 15, 2005
Great staff...solid Principal...good fine arts...decent parent involvement

Posted June 25, 2005
This is a great school. My kids went here from K - 6th grade. Yes, it has 6th grade. Only elementary school around that still has 6th grade there. Because this school has a smaller population the atmosphere is more like a family. The teacher are also very caring and top quality. My son was very hyper and it takes a very special teacher to be able to control that without medications. All of his teachers works with us to keep him in control and he has turned into a very responsible middle schooler at this time. The only negative associated with this school would be that it feeds into Howell Watson Middle School. My advise is to send your kids to school at Eisenhower and then move to allow your child to go to Jupiter Middle School.

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted June 23, 2005
This is a school that has been around for many years. In the past five to six years the school administration changed to one who cares for the welfare of the children. Many of the teachers are outstanding and should be rewarded for the work they do by going beyond what is expected of them.

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School
2926 Lone Pine Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33410
Last modified Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top