900 students|Palm Beach

Good

Seminole Trails Elementary School
Develops honesty: Agree

Posted February 04, 2016
I feel it's good because not every school is perfect but this is a good school

Posted February 04, 2016
This school is great I go here and the teachers are nice and funny and they have cool avid activities

Posted April 27, 2015
Fantastic school. Has been a wonderful school for our son with autism. The teachers and staff are highly qualified and love the students and their jobs so much and it Is very evident.

Posted December 23, 2014
My daughter loves this school. She has had no problems whatever. She gets straight A's because she puts forth an above average effort and has adequate help at home. It may also help that the parent writing this review is not a total psychopath.

Posted June 09, 2014
My child and my experience at this school has been memorable. There are ups and downs like any other school. The teachers are very supportive and so are the office staff. The school works really hard to teach the curriculum and positive and respective behavior. The staff have been there a long time and care about their students and what they do. I must also add that the students care about the faculty, too. I have no doubt that this school will continue to improve. No school is perfect. Bullies are in all schools. As parents we need to teach our children how to overcome these trials of adolescence as we did our own.

Seminole Trails Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2014
Its a good school but you better not be a minute late or they mark you as tardy and thats not fair knowing they have a long behind drop off line, but other than that the school is awesome they have a grate after school program and they teach fast but well!!!the school could get better food than what they have now but you could always bring food in a lunch bag/box.

Posted April 13, 2013
This school sucks so bad that when i got there it literally smelled like urine and the people at the main office were not nice at all. The whole school is a joke.

Posted November 04, 2012
i went there glad im out though I could bullied everyday and the teachers dident care the asistant princeble was the only good one

Posted October 14, 2012
I have had nothing but a positive experience with Seminole Trails Elementary. Ms. Poundstone has been my daughters teachers for 1st and now 3rd and I feel so lucky that she has such a caring teacher. The teachers really go above and beyond for the students. :)

Posted August 23, 2012
My daughter was in K last year and had a fantastic teacher, Ms. K. She was wonderful with all the kids and taught them creatively. We requested her for my other child for this coming year, but it turns out the awful awful administrators-principal and asst principal-hadn't renewed her contract. My husband and I had heard the administrators we bad but didn't worry cause the teachers were so good and effective. Nearly all the K teachers have left the school voluntarily to get away from the administrators this year! I am so disappointed and wish Ms. K. All the best. Hopefully she will get to work in a better environment this year, but my child won't get the benefit of her caring creativity this year!

Seminole Trails Elementary School
4075 Willow Pond Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33417
Last modified Seminole Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.